ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
I'm going to round to Lance's to play tonight :eek:, but who knows we might be on and play split screen lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Harpham should join a screamo band with lead vocals, noisy bar steward ;)

Plummer was banter tbf, his rage was just made even more funny by his accent.

Was a decent party we had on last night! I'll more than likely be on again tonight.

LOL. Pretty much. Was proper funny!

"Oooh ya c*nt"

I had Harpham's girly screams ringing in my ears when I headed to bed :eek:
Haha... Sorry :eek: With the football season over, I have nothing else to vent all my rage on ;)
Harpham should join a screamo band with lead vocals, noisy bar steward ;)
Plummer was banter tbf, his rage was just made even more funny by his accent.
Ive got too much of a girly voice to do that :p and Plummer's rage voice is quality!!

Ill try and be less vocal next time I play with you lot haha

RB 197
I haven't laughed like that in ages, i was actually crying. Especially when it happened the 2nd time round and Chris walked in on us lmao.

AK

M240i
I haven't laughed like that in ages, i was actually crying. Especially when it happened the 2nd time round and Chris walked in on us lmao.

Haha :eek: yeah dunno where he came from :eek:.

Forgot to add you Feirny, will do it next time im on.

Bus w**ker
Split screen suck donkey dick, split screen on a 360 that keeps locking up makes me want to punch a baby. Never again I tell ya, NEVER AGAIN!

I missed out on the corner raping :(