ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

^ Adam, drop me an add matey and ill invite you when I come online.

YES HARPANOMINOM.

Ill get my ass online in a couple hours. Gotta nip up to Halfords (brap) as I failed massively earlier with something, cut my hair and im scheduling the "3 S's" (s**t, shave, shower) later ready for tonight.

Bus w**ker
Marathon Pro LIKE A f**king BOSS!

Awesome times were had, even those on CTF.

Greg <3s Sticks and Stones.

Bus w**ker
I shall be on most of the weekend...possibly not on Sunday night though, depends on one really f**king ANNOYING thing tbh.

I'm thinking CTF again, mostly because it was funny to piss everyone else off...and then Sticks and Stones just for Greg.

Bus w**ker
I may go on for a drunken rampage when/if I get home. No headset though, so as not to piss the street off with roidy rage screams

Bus w**ker
Aye, looks like it's gonna piss it doon. So I'm gonna hop in the shower and if it's raining I'll be on, if not I'll be on as soon as I've swapped the washer pump over on my shed.

DCi
just played a quick round of search and destroy and then it kicked me out... when i signed back in there was an update to download, must have just got released as thats never happened to me before :S

57 Clio Campus Sport
They just got rid of Annihilation playlist. My Black Ops career is now over. I guess it's time to play some of these 20 games I haven't started yet.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Do the majority play xbox or ps? I'm on ps and wouldn't mind a few games with you lot.

I COD rage at faggots using Ghost Pro, Ninja Pro and Silenced weapons

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
I always have one eye on the map and use recon all the time and it winds me up when 1 marker comes up and then you get shot in the F*CKIN back

Bus w**ker
Xbox, although I've got it for PS3 as well...I just don't know where my PS3 is and it's s**t.

I fricking love my stealth class, although normally roll with my noisy but fast class. Needing just one f**king sentry gun for Ghost Pro but no c**t uses them any more :(.

AK

M240i
Love using the silenced Spaz.

I might equip a tomahawk on my standard classes though for s***s n giggles.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Needing just one f**king sentry gun for Ghost Pro but no c**t uses them any more :(.

Set it as one of your killstreaks and when you get it throw it towards the enemys spawn so they use it, worked for moi.