ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh Hai.

Better than yours. C*nt.
IMG_1031.jpg

Hai!

IMG_0842.jpg

Wasn't impressed - very disconnected from what's actually happening making it very difficult to judge entry speeds and line.

IMG_1006.jpg

Relaxing apparently!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Good range of drives, i would imagine the lotus to be the most rewarding

X-Bow would probably top it, but lose points in that I'd get wet on the odd occasion that I'd use it for work so the Lotus pips it there. R8 wins if you want a great looking car to get to work in every day but that's about it. Was quicker in the Lotus than the R8!

Nice motors, i'd love to do something like that...

(will drop hints to the bird i'm seeing for my birthday, and get her to pay for it. Job done)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
How was the X-bow? would it compare to the likes of caterham etc as its around £30k IIRC...

Better than yours. C*nt.
Epic, epic car though. Got a vid of the OH in the passenger seat being dragged around by the above Stig replica, with it going down the inside of 3 Focus RS's in a line on the way out of a corner...

Turbos.
You are underestimating a Caterham if you think an Xbow would blitz it, an R500 weighs 200kg less! Up boost in the Xbow and it just makes it a worse track car.

Better than yours. C*nt.
X-Bow has torques - it launches out of corners at a rate of knots. Caterham can't compete at that level - it's been proven a few times. Even the supercharged Ariel Atom struggles.

Turbos.
Just looked it up, in fact the x-bow is 250kg heavier. The Atom does 0-100 in 7 secs so can't believe that dude!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Ace mate, i did mine recently. f430, elise, impreza and 911.

The elise was certainly the most fun around the track....apart from the straigh of corse.

From being in the elise and how muhc fun that was, i cant imagine wat the xbow must have been like.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Dreaming much?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1074160.htm

Audi 2.0TFSI engine with mods, so will cream a Caterham straight line and cornering it exceeds Ariel Atom territory... Didn't want to drive it as it'd make me want it over the S, and I can't afford that. Realistically, anyway.

Not much fun when you will still get pumped by a 2-11 in a straight line and round corners, the still have change to buy a caterham too.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Not much fun when you will still get pumped by a 2-11 in a straight line and round corners, the still have change to buy a caterham too.

Its quite funny how the 2Eleven gets overlooked just because the X-Bow and Atom have more media coverage. I'd have a 2Eleven over both.

The R500 is a weapon over all though.