ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh My Lord - Have A Read

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Rally Car
Well in my defence , its not just bad english at play in that section of rubbish - its genuinely misleading! The log book says 55 reg but it comes with an 06 reg? WTAF

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You guys do understand that a new reg doesnt start on the 1st of january? a 55reg would have run in to March 2006

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RS2004
English not being my mother language, I'm not used to easily read english in text format so I had to read it out loud to (sort of) understand it (and it sounded very funny to bystanders ;-))... It sure is not the sort of description that would make me buy it...

For the reg, I sort of understood that the matt black finish could only be available on a 06 reg, I think that's what he was trying to (poorly) describe.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
English not being my mother language, I'm not used to easily read english in text format so I had to read it out loud to (sort of) understand it (and it sounded very funny to bystanders ;-))... It sure is not the sort of description that would make me buy it...

For the reg, I sort of understood that the matt black finish could only be available on a 06 reg, I think that's what he was trying to (poorly) describe.
The dude is plain stupid, he doesn't mean that though as the Focus RS500 came out in 2010.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He won't reply to my texts, he has either -
A) Somehow sold the car
B) Scrapped it
C) Got so many pisstake texts/calls that he's referred to B.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Focus rs500 replica, cars, matt black 170bhp £5,500 not s3, rs4, st, turbo, vxr,

That bit right there^ is what annoys me most about a lot of car adverts..... Because it is clearly soo f**king simple to confuse a RS500 rep with and Audi or Vauxhall... Wtf!?!

I get that people do it so it comes up when someone searches VXR etc... But fml is it really necessary??

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you make that conversation bigger ? I tried but I still can't read it.

mevype3a.jpg
ujura4er.jpg
gabequ4u.jpg
8azapuba.jpg
byre9ure.jpg
u2usygut.jpg