ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh My Lord - Have A Read

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  WRX
I actually knew he would be from near Birmingham from the first paragraph and without seeing the location saying things like 'so more am wiv the kid'. Some right mongs black country way!
Surprised it doe say "Babbied up"

Y wood u?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh dear, i could only imagine the cretin that owns that car. People like that really limit their potential buyers, you'd have to be of equal tardiness or lower i guess to buy that.

Also Birmingham & Malik. No thanks.

I hate to paint people with the same brush but when looking at a new car i stay away if it's from Birmingham, Bradford, London etc... Especially when you can easily judge the owner by the advert.

IMO of course.

'Or if u give this engine a re map u will get next lever power u will get 220bhp then if like more power from this engine will easy give u more 260bhp wiv a good re map....'

What? Lol so if you remap you will get 220 bhp but 'wiv' a good remap you will get 260 bhp, i reckon he's on the vxr forum. I might give this guy a ring for the lolz.

DB.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  BMW 440i
Oh dear, i could only imagine the cretin that owns that car. People like that really limit their potential buyers, you'd have to be of equal tardiness or lower i guess to buy that.

Also Birmingham & Malik. No thanks.

I hate to paint people with the same brush but when looking at a new car i stay away if it's from Birmingham, Bradford, London etc... Especially when you can easily judge the owner by the advert.

IMO of course.

Depends where, I don't discount major cities like Birmingham, London etc, there are roads around me with average asking prices of houses over £500k. I do rule out Bradford and Hull though.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
Serious face - No racism guys, we can all have a laugh and joke but lets keep it clean.

On another note, seriously WTF is he trying to say? I managed about 3 lines out of that whole advert that I worked out - but that was only by re-arranging most of the words :S

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When selling the cup I had ooooh about 10 offers of £700 "cash sale" "quick cash sale" yeah, heard you the first time dickhead.

I know the feeling ike no s**t cash sale? or was i expecting some other form of currency for the car? When i sold my old ep3 i had all sorts of idiots ringing me up with offering me £1000 less then what it was up for sale as a 'cash sale tomorrow' etc.

I hate the crowd the Honda's get i'm dreading selling my ek9 in the new year. I had a bloke turn up the same night he rang me from Birmingham... to be fair i should of seen it coming, he turned up in some chaved up mini van and about 5 asians jumped out. Had a look around the car etc asked for a test drive i said no unless i see your proof of insurance, he tried to argue that he could drive anyone's car with permission and i said ok prove it then let me speak to your insurer... He then had a change of heart and off he went back to Birmingham. He must of drove what a 410 mile round trip to just try and have a drive around in my car it seemed... very fishy IMO.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
I can see this getting locked soon haha

There is some casual racism around, you equally get White retards too.

I'm brown and I would never buy a car from Bradford, the whole place is just dodgy. Birmingham is fine aslong as it's not from a car dealer with a flashy website, once you've seen one you'll know what I mean. I've seen a few cars via them and it's been a waste of time.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
I can seriously read this better..

什么是地狱了这家伙刚才写?我没有得到一个线索是诚实的。

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Depends where, I don't discount major cities like Birmingham, London etc, there are roads around me with average asking prices of houses over £500k. I do rule out Bradford and Hull though.

Good point i wouldn't discount a car from any location. I was getting at more about how the advert is written then linking it to the location and most times it's to places like that unfortunately.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There isn't a second hand car dealer in Birmingham that I would buy a car from. Private is a different matter, but with private I know as soon as they answer the phone if they are someone I would buy a car from or not.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  derv biege barge
I wouldnt want it . Must be embarrassing Sat in a lookalike getting blown away by a saxo or equivalents

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Wonder what the chances are some poor sod lost their pride and joy for the kit on that car.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So wait, this is a cat C car, standard 2 litre but because he's put the RS500 backbox on there and a filter (or two??) it gained 40bhp? Wut?
I understand it looks like an RS500, but really? Plus putting up an advert with such shameful grammar and spelling really boils my piss.

Seems more like wishful thinking on the price for a labour of love.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
There is no hope left for humanity. :(

I was just going to say, is nobody worried that he has reproduced and someone has willingly done this with him/it

Love the exterior badge on the seats.

Hope everyone enjoys paying tax today :)

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

Fkin understatement of the year!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Rally Car
"55reg on logbook but cums as a 06reg matt black facelift 2010" <-- thats the bit i cant get my head around?