ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ok i admit it

inferno rs 182
i swore it would never happen but the new 197 is starting to grow on me. at first i hated it with a vengence now its growing on me like a beard on an arab. any1 else starting to come round to its new look styling

Ziel Nurburgring
I think the car looks great and all other judgements are reserved until i've driven one. JT has said it handles and brakes (i hope that shouldnt read 'breaks') a s**t load better than the current models. So it may be heavier and be bigger, but it might still be quicker on track

Last edited:

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Racing / cup blue anthracite wheels and coilovers it will look the dogs...

134 top speed is a bit worrying though for 192 hp..!

E90
blink172 said:
I think the car looks great and all other judgements are reserved until i've driven one. JT has said it handles and brakes (i hope that shouldnt read 'breaks') a sh*t load better than the current models. So it might may more and be bigger, but it might still be quicker on track

Come on sweetheart you knows its french, its bound to do that, LOL

TBH, first impressions weren''t great, but its growing on me 2, as someone who gets critised if his company car is too " racey" its nicely and subtly understated, classy, put it this way, if its looks mean it doesn't attract the CTR loving Bolt on spoiler chav brigade, it can only be a good thing.

106 GTi
blink172 said:
JT has said it handles and brakes a sh*t load better than the current models.

Handles loads better than current models, this could be intresting!

Nissan 350Z
r-jay said:
Handles loads better than current models, this could be intresting!

With all that extra weight, I find that hard to believe. It'll be more safe, isolated feeling and lardy than the old one.

Apparently the newer bass models dont drive as well as the old base models, so I doubt this version will be any different.

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm not too keen on oi, but I might change my mind once I've seen it in the flesh, and I'll take it for a test drive too...hope I don't like it that much though tbh otherwise I'll end up wanting one!!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Not that in to the pics of it, but looking forward to driving one and seeing them in the flesh! :)

RenaultSport clio 182
Hopefully it will be on the nest series of top gear-they will give a honest review, cant wait to test drive one just to see what it drives like

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Lets be honest, Jeremy can't go round telling people his brands new car is worse than his old one can he.

MINI JCW
len_beach said:
Lets be honest, Jeremy can't go round telling people his brands new car is worse than his old one can he.

I was gonna say the same, I like it but if i fancied a change I think id go for the megane or an S3