ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ok now im stuck

ok evry1 heres the deal ive gotta F7P 16v engine in my 19(i kno sorry wrong website but this is confusing me) and the cyliner head/block has a crack in it and its seapin water in21 the psark plug wells, now my m8 who mods 19s and 5s has sed juss 2 get a new head, i really wanted a new engine i.e williams or clio 16v but my dad being the tw*t wants juss the head replaced so is it worth really gettin a head done or wud it b betta 2 get a engne ne help will b apprciated cheers evry1 J

huh?

you have water in your plug wells......water doesnt circulate that high up in the head. Can you see the crack?

A new head will be fine, the clio engines make no more power and a willy conversion will take time to find one and expensive.

A gasflowed head and a set of cams will give you a nice usable gain, but how urgent is it an how soon do you need everything?

easy.....................just say..ok dad.....but ill find the replacment head................then accidently find a gas flowed one !!! (only one i could find dad !!)