ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omex 600 TPS sensor values

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Hi, Does anyone know what the TPS values should be for closed and full throttle on Omex 600 using Jenvey's with a Colvern TPS.

Cheers

Mike.

The TPS sensor is usually adjustable by a few degrees each way so it depends entirely on what angle it's bolted to the Jenveys

I just open up the omex software with the power on, connect to ecu and read the raw value for closed, then put my foot fully on throttle and read raw value for open and program them in.

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Yeah that's what I plan to do anyway, just thought it would be easier if I had the right base voltage then I know its within the correct operating range. Cheers.

I think mine closed is around 23... when I originally fitted them (they were 2nd hand) wide open they were maxing the TPS out - so I just stuck the laptop in the engine bay and loosened the TPS, turned it around until it was about as central in it's range as it could be.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
set minimum about 3 above what it really is. you want to be roughly in the range of 40-225, that will change if you alter the base throttle opening though, so remember to keep resetting the minimum while you balance, or you'll be idling on the 5% throttle line