ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG check this pedal p**n!!! HEEL TOE!!!!!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
u gotta be goin fast into a corner to do it, i tried it at normal speed once and your breaking fuks up,i just put toe on brake and cross heal over to blip it.so the other way round from that dude.;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it's sooooo good when you nail a few downshifts on entry though...

worth the embarrasment of learning the technique

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
That guy isn't that good. His down shifts are slow. Watch the jap vids for speed.

You don't have to be going quickly to do it. I do it in my Terrano Van all the time. Just habit now.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
i tried left foot braking once, would have went through the windscreen if it wernt for my seat belt.!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
cov247k.jpg

i tried left foot braking once, would have went through the windscreen if it wernt for my seat belt.!

Why were you doing it though, its main use to is help bring the rear out and tighten your lines when turning into a corner. Well you can use left foot braking at hit the throttle to build the boost during cornering in a turbo car, so slingshot you out of the bends, but I doubt hardly anyone has the talent to do that.

Heel and toe down changes are practice. I been practising for around 4-5years now, I think I'm not too bad at it tbh.

It's A Reno
Usual Senna style, always playing with the throttle out of the corners, looking for the limits of grip. Awesome!

Just shows that the best traction control is in your head.