ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

one car, no cups.

Pick one car one colour no clios.

Post a pic up of your #1 must have car no matter how rare, expensive, fast or slow, rally prepd or F1 anything you want. If your good this year you might just get it... HO HO HO.

mine:
2576023.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
mex5.jpg

mex4.jpg

Absolutely priceless imo. When i have the space I WILL be buying one. Dribble.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sr40006_011600.jpg

maybe something like this... but too much to choose from!

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Some day.......

Skyline R34 GT-R Nismo Z-Tune

Attachments

• nissan_2005-Nismo_Skyline_R34_GTR_Z_Tune-003_1.jpg
    nissan_2005-Nismo_Skyline_R34_GTR_Z_Tune-003_1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 41
Only one car?

Impossible. What about track?

it's not impossible, but i'll meet you half way, pick one car for a season of BTCC tracks and you also have to drive it on the road as a sunday car, these aren't the rules but they should help you a little

Rubbish. If I was rich enough to own any car I liked, I'd be rich enough to own two. The ideal track weapon would be compromised on the road, and vice versa. Impossible.

wtf are you serious?

Yes, the ideal track weapon would be something like a Radical, which isn't a road car. Likewise I wouldn't want to take an expensive road car on track, especially as it wouldn't be ideal for the track.

I'm not playing :D

Yes, the ideal track weapon would be something like a Radical, which isn't a road car. Likewise I wouldn't want to take an expensive road car on track, especially as it wouldn't be ideal for the track.

I'm not playing :D

use your imagination as to where you want to use it, rally, f1 track, asda carpark, it's not that hard mate just pick a f**king car