ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

one crazy russian "stanced" lada

Adz

Work van
from this

171850658.jpg

to this

063.jpg

build thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23137

enjoy ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Saw this on S/W

Literally want that more than my next breath. That is, the coolest thing! It's cool because it was a s**t car, now look how awesome it is!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'd rather sit on a milk bottle than drive that thing.

Any other and those arches and wheels would look good but that still looks s**t.

Ibiza SC
I think it looks epic, more epic by the fact that it's a Lada. A LADA.

Next thing you know someone will 'stance' a Robin Reliant.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
to me, it just looks broken, old, crap. now please don't throw your dummy's out as its my opinion but i just don't see the appeal.

Listerine & Poledo
Brilliant work!

Better use of money than throwing it at some generic French hatch or Japanese roadster.

Hell, this might have actually added value to the vehicle!

Besides the small fact that it's no longer a vehicle. But that's splitting hairs when talking about cars. Right?

Evo 5 RS
The overfenders give it a certain look. I can't put my finger on it, it gives it this certain vibe like...

Slightly less sh*t

Listerine & Poledo
pretty much.

besides, no turinis? No M-badges?

pft, I'm surprised the thread hasn't been deleted yet

TBF we don't all have Clios, so that's inaccurate. Plus a Clio is a decent car. The car in question is a heap, and cannot go anywhere. I think we will chalk that one up as Clio 1-0 Pathetic Childish Undriveable Hyper-Shed.

Cars like that are moronic. May as well take a boat out of water and try and sail it down the high street. Muppets.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
FPMSL! The stance lovers really don't care about actually driving do they. It's scene yo'!

Skoda 1 - 0 Renault iirc...