ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Only 10 weeks to French Car Show - Read On..

Its only ten weeks to the greatest car show in the UK for us French car drivers. Here are some links:-

Book Online - recommended option for everyone.

QUOTE CLIOSPORT so you get Cliosport window pass with tickets

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/fcs06/tickets-online.php

Book by ticket hotline

QUOTE CLIOSPORT so you get Cliosport window pass with tickets

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/fcs06/phone.php

request a a ticket application pack by post

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/fcs06/tickets-post.php

ANy questions email mark@frenchcarshow.co.uk or if I remmeber to check this thread on here or even PM me.

Cheers and see you all there.

I asked the ticket office to send the tickets out starting now.

I will enquire if they have started yet.

As discussed before, the website when ordering says 14 days before but we start well before that. I am keen to get tickets out but the earlier we send them the more people lose them and we cannot replace them.

Cheers

1.6 focus zetec....
I asked this on another thread....but are you sending out the big FCS stickers again like your avatar???

Kiza

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Hmmm just got an e-mail from the FCS ticket office saying :-

ONLY 10 weeks to go

Saturday 27th May now Open to public from 0845 until 1700. £7 entry fee ON GATE.
ANNOUNCEMENT - New for 2006 is the Saturday Preparation and Track Day. We are opening the gates at 0845 hours.

So looks like I could be making a weekend of it...

ONLY 10 WEEKS!!!!!! i need to get my car fixed and a full respray. Some serious saving and organisation is needed. lol

MY04 Scooby STi
Jay, its about time you got an exhaust fella,

am I gonna be the only one there with a standard car?

Chocolate Bar™
got my ticket this morning :)

not got anything really to do to the car, just looking forward to seeing everyone elses lol

1.6 focus zetec....
Ive been told by a mate there only small but i had to sign for mine so got to go and fetch them...I might get the stickers blown up at a local signs place...

Kiza

182... again!
Ed_182 said:
Jay, its about time you got an exhaust fella,

am I gonna be the only one there with a standard car?

No mate...mines standard too! Nice n easy...clean and fill up;)

those stickers are about 2"x 2.5" are self cling and are commemorative so when 2007 comes you can proudly boast you come each year. Kind of like a medal and only pre-bookings get them.

If you need FCS logo's for printers/graphics places email me
mark@frenchcarshow.co.uk

Megane RS 275 Trophy
JPEX-CLIO said:
nice one ^^ i will do.

Good man Jpex they look good in the size Has had them last year...

P.S. Did you get a price on the ClioSport graphics yet?

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Just out of interest is there going to be somewhere to clear our cars when we get up there? Im sure she'll be dirty after doing over 200miles of motorway driving!