ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oops Starting Problem

Was just steam cleaning the inside of my brothers 16v so its all clean when i buy it off of his soon but when i went to start it the standars alarm makes soem strange buzz and the car wont turn over. i think the steam might of got in somewhere but does anyone no where about it might have gone like in the interior sensor so i can try and dry it out?

any ideas would be good!

cheers

Ive ben refused by a couple of garages saying they wont steam clean my engine coz theres to many electrical sensory bits and pieces..

I hope it hasnt caused major probs bro just let it dry out completely before starting it again

good luck

Rob.

eeeks..

If I ever do mine, Im going to follow the guide on autopia.org.. thing with steam is, it gets in everywhere.. I think autopia.org use foil round electrical bits and a pressure washer..

still no luck. just got back from work and i cant get it to start still! think it might have shorted something out now. not looking good!

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

final got the clio started after all that it was just that the battery had gone flat. charged it up all day and car started first time no problem