ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions/Help please :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been looking at this ad on piston heads, the mileage is not as low as I would like but it looks clean enough with good mods for the price. the things putting me off are the poverty spec interior and the fact the steering wheel is off a not sport which isn't right. (even on a cup?) should I be concerned about the steering wheel and the fact the price is so low.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...4&MaxPrice=4000&NoDoors=ANY&Transmission=ANY#

Help appreciated guys !

Brad

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Cup interior and looks like a snappy job on the sport steering wheel as it still has CC. I'd buy it!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering how late it is I don't think he would thank me, there is not point in wasting his time if I can't get up to see the car considering it is 150 miles away and I am busy with a degree

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering how late it is I don't think he would thank me, there is not point in wasting his time if I can't get up to see the car considering it is 150 miles away and I am busy with a degree
It's late now, but you could have rang him earlier & arranged to go see it at some point. With everything worth having, you snooze, you lose.