ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on headlights...

I'm looking to change my headlights to either Angel Eyes or Halo lights but cannot decide between the two..

They're both on par to me so I need some help in choosing which ones I go for

Angel Eyes;

d0102529_7211226.jpg

Halo;
dectane-angel-eyes-headlights-renault-clio-iii-05-2-halo-rims-black-p61285.jpg

What do you think?

Cheers for looking

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I would choose jumping off a cliff before either of them to be honest.

However you're probably going to do it anyway, so the angel eyes look slightly less offensive to me.

Not keen on either of them to be honest mate.

Haha, fair enough.. the top ones are nearly exactly the same as the standard head lights that come on the car anyway.. just wanted the background to be black instead of chrome.

I would choose jumping off a cliff before either of them to be honest.

However you're probably going to do it anyway, so the angel eyes look slightly less offensive to me.

I do want to change the lights if i'm honest as i'd really like something like angel eyes or similar.

These are the original lights that come on the car

f440a3e5.jpg

Hahaa yeah I know, I have black background on mine. Although the picture provided was one from google and not my car.

Just liked the look of the angels. Fair enough. Thanks for the comments :)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Hahaa yeah I know, I have black background on mine. Although the picture provided was one from google and not my car.

Just liked the look of the angels. Fair enough. Thanks for the comments :)
Actually. Buy the top set and give me the ones you've already got on your car.

Actually. Buy the top set and give me the ones you've already got on your car.

Hahaa, will be keeping all standard parts. Kept the original alloys, head unit, speakers, air box.. just so when it comes to selling the car I can either put it back to standard or sell it as it is. Plus having a few spares can't hurt