ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on my latest mod please?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha ha...not lonely life...just trying out different filming/editing techniques.

Glad you all like it!

It looks stunning with the yellow wheels to complement it...even if I do say so myself.

You can all abuse it/point and laugh at FCS anyway.

Renaultsport 220T
Ha ha ha...not lonely life...just trying out different filming/editing techniques.

Glad you all like it!

It looks stunning with the yellow wheels to complement it...even if I do say so myself.

You can all abuse it/point and laugh at FCS anyway.

You've been watching that Golf ad too much Mark.

I really like it. Yellow is very racy. Just need Renaultsport or Dunlop in black on top of it.

Or how about...

M A R K + P A S S E N G E R

And in my best Blue Petter sticky back plastic style...

Here's one I fitted earlier....

web.jpg

needs track outlines along it now... in blue.

saw a Porsche 944 the other day with track outlines on a sunstrip... added respect for those in the know (although he only had 2 on the left hand side... obviously hoping to add more)

needs track outlines along it now... in blue.

saw a Porsche 944 the other day with track outlines on a sunstrip... added respect for those in the know (although he only had 2 on the left hand side... obviously hoping to add more)
Good shout that :)

M2 Competition
Lol at the sunstrip!

Mark! Seeing your pics has reminded me, still interested in the brake ducts/ bumper?

You'll certainly be even easier to spot on track now, as if the wheels didn;t draw enough attention. At least everyone will see you coming now and move over a bit quicker. It will make your In Car videos look good. I'll reserve judgement for FCS.

clio 200 F4Rt
defo function over form.

but its there to do a job, which they do well.

i run a sun strip, i have to due to Time Attack, but even if i didnt, i would stil have one, as having a cage means to sun visors, and its hard to drive blinded! :D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, not going to do any detail like that...although I am thinking maybe the door mirrors.

I've got to paint over the brake dust on the my yellow rims for FCS anyway...so all wheels road and track will become yellow I think...may as well go the whole way.