ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions please..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Decided to get a pic printed and framed to stick on the wall but I'm not sure which one to go for what do you think?
1.)
cadwell20060ka.jpg

2.)
5qs4.jpg

3.)

cadwelllarge13xi7.jpg

4.)

dsc2505editsmallerbr4.jpg

5.)
hybridang67qa.jpg

535d / t5 caravelle
number 1, i reckon although 4 and 5 are cool, especially 4 you mad bastid! ;)

Turbos.
Has to be 4, just such an amazing shot and the ultimate conversation piece! The composition is best there anyway, with the bits of rubber and lighter sky.

Lee

BMW M2C
cliobuyer said:
Has to be 4, just such an amazing shot and the ultimate conversation piece! The composition is best there anyway, with the bits of rubber and lighter sky.

I'd go 4 for those reasons too.

what a stupid and pointless thread....

.... it's 4 of course. Can't possibly be any other. (or 5. if you think people won't believe 4.... ;) )

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
TJ182 said:
Crop number 4/zoom if you can and then stick it up - will look mint.

Can't crop it too much otherwise it will be too small for a decent size print.

ive recently done the same with some pics of my car round Brands... got some prints made up and they're on the wall.

out of your pics i would choose numbers 1 and 4.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
fUbAr said:
ive recently done the same with some pics of my car round Brands... got some prints made up and they're on the wall.

out of your pics i would choose numbers 1 and 4.

Price/site you used fella? The one I'm looking at seems quite pricey....

Cupra
As for the cropping, use a program called photozoom pro to upscale them first. It works better than photoshop and is good for an A4 - A3 conversion.

It is by a company called Shortcut. I have a long term trial copy.... and it does have to be 4!

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Why not just do them all mate.they all look good to me but 4 is totally wicked...

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
IMO I don't think 4 would work as a big wall hanging picture, your car is just too far away. So i'd choose 1 even though the lighting in 4 is better

Audi TT 3.2 V6
number 1 for me...3 wheelin clio looks cool....although 2 wheelin also looks fun...rite before you flipped it lol