ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions PLEASE!!

Megane R26 + 182
I want to know the truth what you think about my car! Good or Bad!
Fitted the RS Grill and changed the Reg over. What you guys think?

Many Thanks James :star:

DSC02290.jpg

DSC02291.jpg

DSC02304.jpg

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02319.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

DSC02325.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
i like alot. lower ctr aerial. clear indicators. cup spolier and i recon ud be onto summit really good there. love the rims btw

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
love the RS grille.. always looks good

TBH not a fan of the wheels.. anthracite would of been better IMO

but if u like.. thats what moddin is about

grab urself some clear plates matey, sounds such a small thing but makes massive difference. and also some clear side repeaters

Looks like a nice car tho mate, i love the dark grey

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it was my car, i'd lower it (60mm at least!!), fit smoked side repeaters and fit plain number plates.

Love Hologram grey and the wheels really suit it!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not a Fan of the Gloss Wheels, Think satin would look Better, Not really likng the Plate either I'm afraid,

RS Grill looks good, Clear Side Reps, Lower, Colour Code and it'll be looking very nice!

whats the plate meant to read? :S

wheels are too shiny, satin would have been better. Grille looks great!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
looks nice just needs lowering and the profile of the tyres is low are they 40s? nice colour

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I think that the wheels really let it down tbh, here's why. They are way too shiny, they don't look right in the arches as it needs lowering so much (it looks almost like a bad ps at the min tbh) The tyres are one of the lowest profiles i've ever seen & look rubbish as they are too narrow.

^
with that sorted & a couple of things others mentioned your on to a winner.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not keen on the wheels, they look a bit odd.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I think that the wheels really let it down tbh, here's why. They are way too shiny, they don't look right in the arches as it needs lowering so much (it looks almost like a bad ps at the min tbh) The tyres are one of the lowest profiles i've ever seen & look rubbish as they are too narrow.

^
with that sorted & a couple of things others mentioned your on to a winner.

Craig, you agreed with me again!!

alien green rs133
proper list

Lower Desperatly, koni????
clear side repeaters, sounds tiny but huge difference
colourcoding, always looks better then the plastic, dont do the wingmirrors though, some people go ott with colourcoding
and finally SILVERVISIONS ftw!!!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^ Dya know what in all the 8 months iv been on here iv always wondered that question but never thought of looking like a t**t and asking lol. Cheers for the answer

renault clio c.sport 1.2
nice 1 james..grill looks sick,tht wasnt reali mine i showd u..mine is a bit basic..check it ani way..love u bro...looks sick mate.
staggy.
x:)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Grill looks 100x better but the wheels/tyres are too small and don't fill the arches. They look like the little casters on the bottom of a sofa.

Mk3 SX
Very nice, nice colour and a good looking car. Only thing is the wheels, i've never been a fan of black wheels anyway but thats my opinion. Apart from that it looks the business.

nice 1 james..grill looks sick,tht wasnt reali mine i showd u..mine is a bit basic..check it ani way..love u bro...looks sick mate.
staggy.
x:)
Looks sick ?? It's a sport grill :S I find it really hard to understand what you typed. Coz u typ lyk dat innit.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
too much black for the colour of the car? car deserves to either be black of a brigh colour then colour code and lower job done :) good work so far though

172 rs
lovely colour car but agree with most on the wheels they dont suit the car or fill your arches either slam it lower than an ants c**k or ditch the wheels might of looked beter with the black wheels with the silver lip

Megane R26 + 182
What you guys dont see that half the time it looks like that but as soon as the sun goes down it jus looks grey, and thats when the wheels rly do suit it! But thanks for all the opions lads keep them comeing xxx

Mercedes C Class Sport
colour code! My cars hologram and it looks 10x's better since i had it colour coded...but then i sold my superlegs and now im back to standards which look gash..nm. Personally I'd have gone for gun metal/anthracite wheels but fair play