ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions plz plz

Mk4 golf gti

iv just passed my test as some ov u may kno im 18 in exactly a month BUT

I want a 1.4 rt as it aint 2 slow as a first car etc but would i be betta off savin a bit on insurance (not dat much iv checked) and get a 1.2

by paying extra id get the remote central locking, elctric windows, faster engine, colour coded bumpers etc etc

is it worth it or shall i be more patient

I got an RT as my first car for the same reason so obviously i would go with that

my insurance would have been the same on a 1.2 as a 1.4 so obvious choice

youve got to think that you are spending more money on the RT BUT you are more likely to wanna keep that to a 1.2 so in the end you save yourself money!!

Vix :D

Nicky

buy bubbles 1.4rt.... lovely Blue, and has pretty much everything done to it!!!! drop her a PM or something mate... shes waiting for someone to buy hers so she can buy the 16v she has in reserve waiting

Renault Laguna Coupe

You may be able to get the best of both worlds if you can find a 1.2 Liberte car. It was a 1.2 but had colour coded bumpers, fogs etc, basically an RT lookalike for RN money. I think they were produced from late 92 to 94.

But James is right - if you can run to a 1.4 then Bubbles car is v. nice.

Mk4 golf gti

would do m8 but aint quite got da money

im waiting 4 da taxman 2 pay bck wot owes me (£700 ish):mad: and 18 bday in a month so hopefully get a bit ov money, my girlfriend givin me £100 4 my bday, i gota anuva £100 saved away and hopefully i can find a full time job soon to run da fing

so 4 now I only got at da most £900:( to buy car and sort insurance

but ive bin looking and dere a lot ov bargains out dere in da clio market at da moment

1.4 s aint that slow mate especially for your first car easy on what you say you might hurt someones feelins we cant all afford cups etc as a first car daddy doesnt pay for ours ;)

Vicky

I havent got a cup, i have a 1.2 75bhp and it is sh*t slow, and not runny sh*t, old been there for days sh*t!

Ok youve added another reason, get the slowest because your less likey to kill yourself.

-Rob

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 14 July 2003

I havent got a cup, i have a 1.2 75bhp and it is sh*t slow, and not runny sh*t, old been there for days sh*t!

Ok youve added another reason, get the slowest because your less likey to kill yourself.

-Rob
Mine aint slow loser boy