ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
mars2011yr9.jpg

Yes or No?

Megane 225 F1
The front looks fine, but the rear looks to "spacious". I'm 50 / 50. I'l come to a final conclusion later.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
This isnt my picture i found on another forum and it happend to be the same colour as mine :)

I kinda like them so might go for it

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Are they twingo wheels, I'm the other way round to 'dot, I think the back looks fine but the front isn't for me. Get a pic of your car up at it's current height, same angle (ish) and I'll shop it.

Megane 225 F1
Ah 17's. That might be why I think the rear looks like there is too much space inside the rim. Makes it look like it has drums.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
After a brief think and about 10mins of looking iv decided against it, if they were 16" id mayb consider it but as they are 17's they look a little to big.

The search for wheels continues..

Stripped yozza'd cup
I was going to say that the Clio is too small for the wheels.... but they look ok on the Twingo.... But I don't like them.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
It's a no from me aswell, they only don't look hideous because they are amphasite.
15's ftw!