ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orbisound exhaust

Lionel Richie
IMO they're overpriced slightly, very very nice, but they have their flaws. on the surface their clamping system is very good, BUT we've had problems with them blowing (this is on 172 cup racer) at the joints. and also it looks like they ran out of argon gas on some of the welds, maybe we've just got a "bad one"

surprisingly the race system for the 172 isn't that expensive

M

mini-valver

Why do the end pipes never sit right in the cut-outs ion aftermarket 182 exhausts? That would really tits me off!

Lionel Richie
ours do!

metal expands when it gets hot/the fabricator was pissed/the fitter was pissed are the only reasons i can think of

cup 182 mit stripes
If I saw porosity on my new £900 exhaust it would be going back,right quick.

mini-valver, dont say your Supersprint is'nt fitting to your complete satisfaction!

M

mini-valver

Its not so much the decat (althought the fitting is absolutley dyer, tryiong to reason with the guy was like pissing in the wind when I complained) It's more the crap way the Prospeed supports itself coupled with the ever reliable Renault exhaust rubbers. When I did get it sitting perfect it lasted about 3 months before it cracked the weld to the hanger on the back box......

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
684 quid? Good price me thinks. Looks too much like standard to me (exhaust tip diameter). I guess I like big guns, lol.

M

mini-valver

I have a Supersprint de-cat if that was aimed at me, Only people who make a silenced one.....