ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordering an RS Grille

Trophy #387
So basically, just want an RS Grille for my clio, phoned up lifestyle renault in Horsham and he said he'll order it in but for refund purposes he needs the reg number of a 172/182, and he said preferably with their permission lol...

Hopefully someone can be helpful and just PM me their reg so I can give it to them, I'm guessing its so they can get the part number or something, but yeh I'd appreciate if someone can help me out.

Cheers, Jonny

The part number is on this site not only in the part numbers thread, but in a billion other places.

But if you can't find that, I'd just look on PH/AT and pick the reg of the first 1*2 you can see.

Trophy #387
The part number is on this site not only in the part numbers thread, but in a billion other places.

But if you can't find that, I'd just look on PH/AT and pick the reg of the first 1*2 you can see.

I wasn't 100% sure why he needed it, he just asked for a 172 registration number because when he entered my reg he couldn't see the part. It's sorted now :) £60! rip off

2014 Clio 200t edc
Iirc when I got mine, just before I got it they were selling for something horrendous like £120 odd!!