ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oreca exhaust's vids please

330i. E30 Touring.
Lol. It's mental loud.

I went for a play with Nick in his cup. He's got an Oreca, not sure which one and even with mine on the limiter, I couldn't hear my own engine over his exhaust. Lol

Apart from it being to loud for UK tracks ..lol.. do you like the sound it makes Nick?

Yeah it does sound epic Fletch, though only for that odd time you take it for a road drive. The rest of the time you look like a bit of an idiot.

Just throw a db insert in the tip..

Db insert? Luckily I didn't buy the exhaust as it came with the car I purchased. Rear baffles are knackered also (year old) so will have a larger backbox fitted to make it a little quieter.

Clio 172 phase 1
ive got the group n system ... do it do it do it :) there awsome and below 4k there not really loud when you`re flat out its loud, but then its okay :) ive not heard the bigger group a system yet..

They're not awesome - I agree with Nick they're stupid loud

I have the Group N system which is the smaller quieter one - I've got a 200 cell sports cat and I still had to have the system chopped and another mid silencer put in because I kept failing noise tests on track days. It also made my ears bleed

I wouldn't recommend an Oreca to anyone whether it's a race car or a daily

Yeah I've got a 182 cat on mine, so just going to go with a larger back box to fix the premature baffle failure and quieten it down. If its still too loud then ill go centre box as well, though it'll turn it into a not so lightweight system.

Clio 172 phase 1
I agree it may cause mahoosive issues with going on a track alot or commuting a distance every day but as an opinion i love the sound. I will however say i found mine to be excuse my french " f**king s**t made piss poor " the fitment wasnt great it took ages to get it to all seal and even now it keeps blowing i had a pugsport on my 106 and loved the group n and quality of that for 470 i found the oreca one not to be anywhere near as good quality as the pugsport.. I do enjoy the sound and look of the pea shooter However i do wish id gone to prospeed exhausts or got the k-tec recessed system and a few quid and had possibly a better fit and quality system.

Yep exactly where I am - bought it cos it was light, ended up having to fit a cat and another silencer just to be able to get on track - now it weighs more than my old one LOL

Gonna sell mine next month and get a custom 2.5" manifold back system made - with a big oval rear silencer and a 2.5" outward rolled tail pipe cut up into the bumper
Full system is only £4-600 depending on cat you choose - the oreca ended up costing me more than that! :(

182, 6r GTi
well if its gonna get me chucked out of track days i wont bother, says on there site that it bassed DB tests for uk tracks ! gutted

182, 6r GTi
They're not awesome - I agree with Nick they're stupid loud

I have the Group N system which is the smaller quieter one - I've got a 200 cell sports cat and I still had to have the system chopped and another mid silencer put in because I kept failing noise tests on track days. It also made my ears bleed

I wouldn't recommend an Oreca to anyone whether it's a race car or a daily

what db reading were you getting with a cat in place?