ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Original order form

Clio 182
IMG_1709.JPG
Just been looking through the mountain of history i got with the car and found that they kept the order form. I thought it was cool so thought i'd share.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
It also meant they came with cup/trophy rear bench and door cards. So they got a bit back on it anyway.

Clio 182
Sure do bought it with the miltek and springs already on, ive added some bits and got it running spot on now waiting for my fatty induction and battery cover to come from marc then im gonna turn my attention to a few rust bubbles Ive found.
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1317.JPG

Clio 182
Yeah unfortunately found some tiny paint bubbles above the rear arches, need sorting sooner rather than later.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Wish my owner had kept these. I had things like the letters from renault for the bonnet catch dating back a long time, but no order form. I always mean to get in contact with the original owner as I have their address/telephone number (if they havn't moved house!).

Clio 172 Merc ML55
One of the Mrs old dci's had the full accident wallet in it still, everything was sealed too. Sure it had a torch, note pad and pen/pencil as well as the camera

Still got it somewhere in the garage

Arctic 182
e2ba4bec317897cba2cccce012442aeb.jpg

3eab5128aa5f8b3064cc5919af41df2e.jpg

b37cc28b64c27f83c35c9ca4f9168399.jpg

Resurrecting this thread to post my original order form. I'm pretty sure I've got most of the history, bar a few gaps here & there.
Anyone else have interesting history or unusual receipts?

Edit; Will add more interesting pics if I find any!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arctic 182
Sorry guys, couldn't edit again.
Been sorting out my history folder, old MOTS & Tax discs. I can pretty much document from registration, all the way up to me (owner 6 or 7!) with MOT sheets, nearly all Tax discs & also proof of x3 cam/aux belt changes/services.
Sad I know but imo quite interesting & I'm quite pleased really!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
I am the second owner from new and know the former keeper so am on the hunt for the original invoice of sale. I do however have a nice collection of some of the original items and am OCD to the point I have kept every tax disc and MOT.....how sad! :smile:

Think I still have the disposable camera in my glovebox too.

Attachments

• DSC_0177.JPG
    DSC_0177.JPG
    332.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0178.JPG
    DSC_0178.JPG
    263.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0179.JPG
    DSC_0179.JPG
    279.7 KB · Views: 48
  Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
^ that's the stuff people want to see :smile: (I know I always do) if someone only had a couple of invoices etc I'll just think that they don't care.

I think I paid something along the lines of £7k for the car in 2009 so haven't done bad, and even then it had covered 14,000 miles so was a very reasonably priced car.

The service history is another thing again, I think I have spent in excess of £10k in servicing, worn parts over the near on 8 years of ownership, 3 cam belts and 4 aux belt kits, anywhere just shy of 15 oil changes and the dampers refurbed twice.

Not looking to sell, not the best condition Trophy out there, but I love it and enjoy driving it and keeping it well maintained.