ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Other 21 yr old 182 owners

Slow red one
Got my renewal coming up in about 30 days now so done a quote on compare the market and got £936.43. Would you other 21 year olds or near that age say it's a good quote or should I try some other insurers like sky, adrian flux etc? Thats also 4 years driving and 1 years ncb. cheers

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
That's a very good quote, my dturbo isn't much less than that and I'll have 3 years ncb same age!

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
sounds good to me, your young nice car and 1 year ncb - pay it.

im 33 with a Phase 1, 12 years no claims and still i pay £500

sooner people realise these cars are a group 17 the better!

I renewed just before I turned 22 and I pay £750 fully comp with admiral but that's only their 10 month bonus accelerator policy thing. They have "credited" me with 4 years no claims (although 3 of those were as a named driver so not sure how much worth they actually hold).

I'd say that's a fair price for 12 months. Oh and my postcode is DA** which is shocking for insurance btw, despite the area actually being quite nice.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I'm 21 and just paid for my renewal, 172 Cup, 4 years driving experience, 3 years ncb, mods declared, £770 with Admiral.

225 meg, clio 172 ex
22, 2001 172, 4ncb, 1 claim on record, exhaust air filter and coilovers declared................£598

DB.

BMW 440i
I paid £1600 at 20 with 3 years NCB, then £1450 at 21 with 4 years NCB but I also protected the NCB.

I live in Birmingham, close to the city centre.

Brentacre btw.

Yozz'd up 182
I paid £1600 at 20 with 3 years NCB, then £1450 at 21 with 4 years NCB but I also protected the NCB.

I live in Birmingham, close to the city centre.

Brentacre btw.

+1 im 20 and pay around that and allowed any mods upto 190bhp although i only have 2 years ncb

Id say its good tbh.

My 172 was £1200 last year on insurance (I took that out about 3 months before I turned 21 and had 1 years ncb).
My 200 this year was £800 (with 2 years ncb).

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I pay £2069 and I'm 20, no points 2 years ncb so I'd say that's amazing!!!

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Im 21, paying £530 fully comp, Im the only driver on the policy and its with admiral, car is completely standard BG182

Titanium 182
I paid £810 when I got my 172 at 19, I paid £690 for my 182 last year (21, 3yrs no claims and in the lowest risk insurance area, both parents named drivers)

Clio 200 CUP
That is good i am 22 and my renewal is due on the clio 172 cup in 2 mounths time 4 years ncb 3 points £1100 kwickfit so that is good who you with ??

Titanium 182
I'm with Admiral, my renewal's up in around a month and I've just turned 22 last week, so with the extra years no claims (touch wood) I was hoping for it to go down a bit more but I doubt it quite a lot!!

Trafic 140dci
try admiral if you haven't already, call them up probs do a better price

i'm 20, 172 cup, fully comp with admiral, only 2 years ncb, £1100 :)

but the clio is a second car to me, as i told them my van is my daily driver and clio is just for fun :)

this insurance was only taken out 4 weeks ago, and your local to me, so should be a fairly close guide for you i guess

Slow red one
try admiral if you haven't already, call them up probs do a better price

i'm 20, 172 cup, fully comp with admiral, only 2 years ncb, £1100 :)

but the clio is a second car to me, as i told them my van is my daily driver and clio is just for fun :)

this insurance was only taken out 4 weeks ago, and your local to me, so should be a fairly close guide for you i guess
With Admiral at the min, just waiting for my renewal to come in the post, hopefully 900 or lower! On go compare my cheapest were Elephant but I believe they are the same company anyway....

i renewed mine 2 days before i turned 22 on my 172 cup i paid 1600 fully comp that includes top breakdwon cover... 2yrs driving 1 yr ncb and 1 accident on record

admiral.. no1 could come close

Slow red one
Done and dusted now, £912 all in one go or they wanted £1300 odd monthly so I done the obvious choice. Saving myself so much compared to what I was paying :D

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i have 2 years no claims and 3 years driving and got my quote of elephant.co.uk for 850 fully comp on my 182... although my quote for a 106 s2 rallye was 1600 :s

260% JCW
£1600 insurance for a poxy Clio, best news is wait until you get to 25.........................................It doesn't get much cheaper.