ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our Winter Swept Clio's 2011 - Post your pics!!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
This thread is a spinoff of this one http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?615538-Impossible-to-keep-car-clean-this-time-of-year

The idea is to post pictures of your car as it is! No pre-cleaning sessions allowed!!! Its always hard to keep cars clean in the winter, but over the last 2 years its become a nightmair, which I have put down to a new (and cheaper) form of the grit, that also appears not to work very well!

Heres my 2 at the moment!

DSC_5823s.jpgDSC_5843s.jpgDSC_5825s.jpgDSC_5826s.jpgDSC_5828s.jpgDSC_5836s.jpg

Last edited:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Mine was so dirty you could not see the reg untill around 2pm today when i washed it

Mine is now going to be a work in progress of getting it dirty

White APE
After going down a farm track the other day mine is fairly filthy. Not had the bad weather yet to really get them grubby.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Wash On Thurs Night At The Jet Wash

ClioWash01.gif

ClioWash02.gif

ClioWash03.gif

Today at the garage and i noticed its getting dirty again

Dirty01.gif

Dirty05.gif

Dirty04.gif

Dirty02.gif

Dirty03.gif

Dirty06.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Jesus. The missus mentioned something about my car being clean today. I even power wash the snow and ice of it. Hate snow lying on the roof.

The Clios are terrible for rear end dirt though. With it being totally flat doesn't take long to get dirty.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
mine looks like a white tshirt thats been in the wash too much and gone grey, not been washed since CSS i think and that was just a jetwash lol. Pics in morning if its not in a block of ice :)

Liquid Yellow R27
dsc01879c.jpg

The rain sat on the roof of my 182. I can't wait for dry roads in the summer. I picked a bad time to buy a new car in terms of having fun in it.