ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outlook experts forwarding mail to mobile

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Im trying to setup outlook to forward certain messages about orders to my blackberry. The messages already arrive into certain folders where they are then redirected to my blackberry email address.

However im only really looking to have the subject line forwarded and if only possible a certain part of the texrt in the email, rather than mailing me a whole HTML email.

Is it possible?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Ive the emails coming into Outlook and just looking the emails subject which are put into a certain folder for orders to be forwarded onto the blackberry to save sending a whole html email to it.

DCi
I've not used a blackberry so I may be way of the mark - but I know that Outlook can specify 'download headers only' maybe there is something similar on your blackberry?

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Outlook and forward emails straight to the BB if you download the BB tool to your pc and its free.

Just install the Desktop Redirector and it will manage the profile and you can sync the contacts list etc just like a WM phone would.

Citroen DS3 White
Just set it up to only send you stuff from specific folders.

Inbox - Messgae Options - Email Settings - Send email to Handheld (options(bb button) - redirection) - then select which folders to come through to you.