ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oval plate + VIN sticker replication

I was after replacing the oval plate and vin sticker as mine were non-existent.

So I created a template to use with Photoshop then finally I have had them printed.

5e8emeze.jpg

Now going to fit them :)

These were the stickers I was working from.

ava8ydev.jpg

e6amyrym.jpg

The only discrepancy is the white block background is an off white, I thought due to UV damage they'd originally be white so that's what I went for.

CursedTitanium 182FF
Are you in a sharing mood? Would like to get mine done, f*ck paying the extortionate price that Renault want for them.

Are you in a sharing mood? Would like to get mine done, f*ck paying the extortionate price that Renault want for them.

It only costs a few pennies less than £15 with a 10% discount I got from them.

On phone but I'll try and link you to my dropbox where the PSD's are first.

If you like you can donate :)

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Nice idea.

But I would like to point out I can read every single character of your VIN in the first picture ;)

CursedTitanium 182FF
Would somebody with a Titainium Silver 182FF please post or PM me a pic of their oval plate, trying to do what the OP has done, but my sticker looks like this and could do with the missing info apart from the VIN.
2014-07-16%2017.58.32_zpslhr4q65p.gif

I still got to do this to my replacement Clio, I recently had a thorough examiner for my MOT and I got advisory for my VIN plate being illegible, trollop.