ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxfordshire Meet - January 2013

GW 200 with Cup pack
hi guys/girls ;)

urm work have just told me they want me in all day sunday as the managers buggered off on a holiday so yeah .... they're screwed without me lol -__-
anyways would people be up for moving this to saturday instead? still 12pm at peartree services, can everyone do it? let me know asap :)

Work?!?! I thought you were without employment Charlie... the amount of time you have to 'clean your car every week'... its either that or your single ;) haha :)

Not sure i can make Saturday! Messes with my strict gym schedule bra... haha

PH2 Flamer
Hopefully find some time today wash the car and stick some tripple on.

Give you a text tomorrow stephen, let you no im on route.

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
I'm still in. My car might still be minging though, depending on if I have time to clean it in the morning.

PH2 Flamer
Nice to meet the ppl that turned up. Was a good little meet.

Time to clean the csr again. Blaming you charlie. For picking those roads! Lol.

My pics now up in clio media although they're not very good :(

Thanks again for the lift James, I now have Sum41 in my head after hearing it in your car though! Lol.

Renault Clio 182
Was a good meet nice to see some more 172/182

Feates172- very tidy car and the same for SSCooperS
good to meet you both

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
Good to see you all - was a fun (if muddy!) drive :)

I'll post up a few of my rubbish pictures soon.

Any of you boys and girls on Instagram? It's a bit of a new discovery for me but I thought maybe we could adopt the hashtag of

#CliOxfordshire