ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0304 Ideas?

Clio 182
Just after some advise on this as I've changed the coil pack, leads, plugs and the No 4 injector along with the pre cat Lambda sensor.
The EML came on tonight after a few weeks of good running (P0304).
Any advise on what to change/check next would be greatly appreciated as I'm stumped.
Many thanks.

Clio 182
Yea, that's the one I changed bud. This might be a stupid question but can most garages to a compression test?

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Back street garage possibly won't be interested, but any proper mechanic will, there seems to be more shite mechanics (they're fitters really not mechanics) about than ever before, only one I would put my name to in sheffield is Paul Roddison

Clio 182
Thanks for your reply matey, I'm in Sheffield too. Will have a google search for the location.
Much appreciated bud, nice to have a next step in place to check.

Have you checked the wiring to the injector itself. Never done it myself but if you've done all the other stuff it might be worth checking the injector is getting the right power. Just a thought.

Clio 172
If you changed the plugs I assume you're fine with whipping the manifold off, a compression tester only costs about £15-25, just a guage that screws in to the spark plug hole, cheaper than a garage would charge to do it I think.

Clio 182
Thanks for you info lads, I've just bought a tester for £15 like you said Jonz. Arrives Friday so I will have a crack Saturday morning and let you know how I get on. I will test the voltage to the injector too for peace of mind James.