ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P21-S Carnauba Wax

Focus ST
P21-S
Concours Look Carnauba Paste Wax

Is the carnauba paste wax any good??
Has anybody used it with good/bad results??

Thinking of buying some to give the beast a wax for the FCS.

al

ST on the way...
Works lovely on mine! :) Cracking stuff!

Rich will be along in a mo tho, he's got a black one too and has tested many products for the perfect shine! ;)

P21s highly reccomended tho ;)

Focus ST
Cheers for that.

Just wasn't quite sure, it's not expensive but didn't want to waste me money. :)

106 GTi
Great on all colours. If I had to choose just one wax it would be this.

P3060012.jpg

P21s on Black

IMG_6296.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

On Black Gold Nattys Blue and Souveran produce better results, but one is double the money (Souveran) the other (Nattys Blue) is cheaper but not as easy on or off.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Damn right, new cars suck! :p they always need a good detailing to make them how they should be :D Looks lovely Rich.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Kinda connected...

When applying P21s, or any 'solid' wax, do you want to just rub an applicator / cloth in it so there's a small amount to apply, bit by bit, or actually get a small 'lump' of wax on the cloth and then work it in?

I've only ever used liquid waxes before!

Black 172 MK2
i use the applicator and buildup a thin layer of wax not a lump tho if you ge me. Rich will be along soon im sure.

crazy clio - yes rich does use both

106 GTi
acrebo said:
Kinda connected...

When applying P21s, or any 'solid' wax, do you want to just rub an applicator / cloth in it so there's a small amount to apply, bit by bit, or actually get a small 'lump' of wax on the cloth and then work it in?

I've only ever used liquid waxes before!

I warm it up with my fingers to soften it and warm it, turning the wax on the top to a butter like consistancy, and apply using the foam hand pad. On sunny warm days you will find it lots easier.

Crazy Clio said:
Rich did you say you put BOTH AG SRP and EGP on?

Yeap a coat of AG SRP and 3 coats of EGP.

BMW E46 330i Touring
So am I okay to apply and leave to harden before removing, as long as direct sunlight isn't heating it up too much? Or am I better applying and removing soon after?

Car looks nice mate, am hoping to get something like that mirror finish myself, silver is a bugger to reflect!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
acrebo said:
So am I okay to apply and leave to harden before removing, as long as direct sunlight isn't heating it up too much? Or am I better applying and removing soon after?

Car looks nice mate, am hoping to get something like that mirror finish myself, silver is a bugger to reflect!

i found it a damn site harder to remove when it had been left on, best to remove fairly soon after IMO.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
pah p21...lol
natty's blue is were its at...although i am yet to see a break in the weather to find out

rich i reckon we changed the weather when we decided to pc sdv..lol

Focus ST
Just got me p21s from seriousperformance. Really cheap as well.

Quite excited now, just need to wait for the rain to stop..... :S

T

the_devil

when will you be waxing the car gweebs?
Been looking at that wax for a while, would be good to see more pics of people cars with P21 applied.

Will you host some pics when done?

Renault Clio 2001 1.2
just got some P21's through as well...as soon as i get my things together to go out it starts raining! all i want to do is clean it!:mad:

106 GTi
I use a a Megs yellow foam applicator rather than the supplied one. Panel a time on and straight off with a plush MF.