ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

paint touch up pen/kit

any idea or recommendations where I should get one from, and whats a good price?

paint code is F47

Seen one on ebay for £9.49 and one on a site called "brianleightonshop.co.uk" for £9.99

Anyone had any experience with the latter store as I'm always cautious of ordering from websites I've never heard of before.

Also any other recommendations as to where to go and price looking to pay?

Thanks.

Last edited:
thanks, gotta pop upto work tomorrow anyway to get rota and payslip, dealers literally few mins from my work, will pop in, need to check on cost of new hazard warning lights switch too, though probs just pick that up from ebay later.

well, popped to the dealer and he quoted me around £9.60 so not too different to the others I've seen, he's had to order it in, but means in a few days I can get rid of the ugly little mark on my bonnet :) and the little bit on wing mirror, though thats not as bad.