ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

painted badge and plates opinions please??

Sunflower 172 :)
hey i got bored today so i thought i would fit my pressed plates and fit my new painted badge. i like them both now they are fitted what is every 1 elses opinions please??? cheers

Attachments

• new.JPG
    new.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 70
  • new 2.JPG
    new 2.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 48
  • new 3.JPG
    new 3.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Love the plate, not keen on the badge.

Are those plates legal? and how much if you dont mind me asking, and from where?

Sunflower 172 :)
im not sure if they are illegal mate i wouldnt like to say. thay were 20 posted from ebay i think it was through dubmeister tho. they are actually german style 1s but look just as good for 13 quid cheaper!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
im not sure if they are illegal mate i wouldnt like to say. thay were 20 posted from ebay i think it was through dubmeister tho. they are actually german style 1s but look just as good for 13 quid cheaper!

Dubweizer??

^There not tho! I had a set from them, look totally different.

Think the pressed plates suit the mk1's beta...

Car SOLD :-(
Liking the plates, but sorry not a fan of the blue diamond. Still it will make it easier to spot u!!!