ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parking dents

I have just had some very minor dents removed from my Williams. The guy that did it is based in Cannock in Staffs and came to my house. If anyone needs a good cheap service i have the guys phone number and will pass it on. Cost me £25 for 3 dents and they are now completely gone. This guy was good.

172 M69 eater

whats the business called or is he a lone trader sort of thing??

did he pull em out im guessin?!

patty

Hes a one man band. Does alot of work at garages for minor dents that are not worth a new panel. He used a tool to push them out then hammered them flat.

Hmm, Yea.. Could have a bit from me too - Got some nice little dents along me doors and one right in the middle of me front arch.

172 M69 eater

ta mate i got ur pm with his number, ill give him a bell when im in staffs soon at uni and get him to do some work!!

patty

This guys good, took dents out three panels for me this morning cost me £30 and theyre completely gone....well chuffed:D