ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parking near a tree

Basically right outside my house, we have a massive oak tree,

Other than putting a cover over my car all the time, are there products that are especially strong or resilient, any recommendations?

The drive fits a few cars, so I can just about park so I am not under the tree (hopefully this will help with sap problems).
However because it's spring the car is still getting covered! in green (pollen i assume), and stuff from the tree.

I could try and rinse it alot i guess, just to help it not get stuck?

Any similar tree problems?

C3 Picasso Beast
I've the same problem as there's a huge oak tree in my front garden that covers my car in pollen at the moment...don't worry though it won't be long till they stop producing the pollen :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cover it or regular washes is all you can do.

Obviously you can get some good layers of protection on the paintwork BUT it will not exactly help.

STEALTH RAIDER
My girlfriend had the same problem last yr but just with sap which is a nightmare. A couple of layers of aquartz was put on the roof as its the strongest coating that you can buy apart from Gtecniqs C1. Its more or less impenetrable so cleaning it off was easy enough. Lew

Clio MK1 1.2
axe-748208.jpg

You're welcome :)