ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PARP, close call!!

Weeman sucks ****

Not sure what forum this goes in so apologies to the mods.

Driving my favorite road, which happens to be my route to work, the A507 and lets face it I wasnt going too slow. Pretty confident in how the road works as Ive been driving it for the best part of 4 years everyday.

It goes to show you never know whats round the corner and how things could change so quickly.

Some f**king moron in a DB7 gunning it past an artic right in front of me, I couldnt look down at the speed but must have been doing 60-70 through the corner (blind up a hill btw). Pumped the non abs like there was no tomorrow and next thing I see is the clouds of smoke in my mirror.

WTF, thanks mate!

BMW 330d :)

Yeah ive had a few brown trouser moments in my non-abs cup. Hitting a diesel spill in the wet was the best and to control it! I thought I was going to die!

Quote: Originally posted by Frasers Cup on 12 August 2005

Yeah ive had a few brown trouser moments in my non-abs cup. Hitting a diesel spill in the wet was the best and to control it! I thought I was going to die!
Youd do no better with ABS in that situation.

It might even be worse with ABS.

Yeah it might have been worse. I had just got the car and was sh*tting myself that I was going to write it off, and I managed to miss the smashed up cars at the side of the road by pumping the brake pedal and steering between them. Def a brown trouser moment!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ive hit deisel and its worse with abs, at least if you lock the wheels the oil scrubs off lol.

Wish someone had put some sand down or something. It would cover up the oil and the mess I made in my panties. Woul have been very nasty if I was on a bike though. A few ass burns me thinks!

Some one came into my lane on the motor way the other night without looking first had to glance quickly over into the 3rd lane and swerve into it. If there had been some one in it already i would have been creamed as there would have been no where to go.

My pants are like cardboard :eek:

P.S. i was very impressed with the way the car handled being thrown into another lane at motorway speeds. Its only a dci dynamiqe after all.

Very true, some c*nt in a leaky HGV can easily make things "challenging" on a stretch you know well. Its only when youre balls out and already commited that you find it and have to deal with it.