ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part Number request

306 GTI-6
Can someone please tell me the Renault Part number for an ABS reluctor ring to fit a 2003 1.6 16v Dynamique? Rough idea on price would be much appreciated too.

I appreciate it may be hard to find but the dealers insist you cant get them seperately. Help much appreciated as I dont want to have to pay for another new driveshaft.

Thanks in advance.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
It's incorporated in the vin number, which you can find in the front window.
It usually starts with CB, well it does with my two clios anyway

What i allready can tell is that you can buy them separatly for a 172, so you can probably get them for the 1.6 too

306 GTI-6
Thats cool to know, have just been quoted £55 delivered for a used driveshaft with abs ring.

How much do the rings for the 172 cost?

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Dunno how much they cost for the 172, dialogys doesn't want to tell me the price atm
They are separatly displayed in the program though, so i can't see why they can't be ordered.
Looking at other driveshaft parts, i guess it wont be much more than 20£, offcourse being renault you never know, they might aswell want your liver in return

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
So type code is CB1D

Have searched, but now i get a diffrent picture where the ring isn't separated from the driveshaft, and no possibility to click it.

So i'm sorry for you but it seems that the dealer was right.