ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part numbers/prices

Do any of you know of a catalogue of part numbers with prices? Must be one online?

I prefer to have a nosey and check parts and prices before I go off to a dealer and order because they are useless at finding odd bits. If I can go in with a lits of numbers, they can't (in therory) go wrong.

Peugeot have a great system called Service Box which you can sign up to and have a nosey and get RRP's.

A few people have access to part no's and prices, people usually post up a thread asking kindly and they look on there system, and they reply with current price and part no.

Wests Renault is great, Tom can find you the part you want and post it to you, have a look at his trader section and make a thread.

I'm not worried about discount. The convenience of speaking to someone who actually gives a hoot and postage to save me a 30 mile drive will suffice.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Speak to Karl at SMC Renault in Woking. Aka Twingogeekio on here and Renaultsport forum. Very helpful guy. I get all my RS parts from him