ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part numbers?

clio sport 172
Does anyone have the link to a renault parts site or the likes? Need the number of a part that I don't think they will sell me over the counter!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

The part you want might help mate? and what car its on... reg... year etc..

Some people on here have dialougys and can give you the part no.

clio sport 172
Ph2 172 the small fuel filter in the tank, located next to the fuel pump

Are you changing it because you need to ? or just because your serving the car?

From my time being on here i think im right in saying the filter comes fixed in the pump housing or similar and doesn't need touching till 150k (around there)

If it doesn't have any problems it doesn't need touching...

If other reasons someone should be able to get you the part no.

clio sport 172
Changing because the car is sputtering. Tried everything else, plugs, leads, injectors, coil. It's not fixed into the pump housing, very easily removed, just need the part!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Is it number 13 on this picture you want?

cliofueltankdialogies.png

If so, it's 77 00 845 961 it's £13.83 + vat retail.

Thats the phase 1 in that pic, i think some of them the fuel filter could be changed on the underside of the car under the petrol tank,

But on the phase 2s or newer ish models the filter is in built in the petrol pump housing, i think im right but may be wrong.

So i think he needs the new pump housing etc part number.

Thats the phase 1 in that pic, i think some of them the fuel filter could be changed on the underside of the car under the petrol tank,

But on the phase 2s or newer ish models the filter is in built in the petrol pump housing, i think im right but may be wrong.

So i think he needs the new pump housing etc part number.

this ^^^ phase 1s are located under the tank as shown in diagram,same as mk1 valvers iirc.

phase 2s are intergrated into the pump/housing in the tank

Last edited:
  clio sport 172
This one fits on the pump housing, not built in tho, can be replaced easily