ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PAS Pump - Where to purchase?

PH1 172
Hey guys,

Picked up a 182 recently which developed a crazy whine on the way to the boat to bring it home.

Got it stripped last night and the power steering pump is knackered, fluid everywhere leaking behind the pulley. I'm happy enough to do the job myself (made easier by the PMS air con delete kit, so plenty more room!) but I need advice on where to buy the part.

I would prefer to go with a new/recon part - anyone any experience with suppliers that provide a good recon? I found plenty of threads saying it needs done, but little advice on what pump people bought. I know Fred used to do them, but he doesn't seem to post much anymore...

Thanks,
Ross

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
new from renault, ECP also sell them sure they are around £190. Not of much help but i just chucked a 3 month old one in the skip last week when clearing the garage out