ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pay as you go Broadband?

172 cup TT
Hi all - Just moved the mother in law into a flat but due to her having servely limited money coming in we are trying to find the cheapest way of her getting the internet.

She is a very light user.. checks emails, checks internet banking... never downloads anything, or plays games online, doesnt know what social networking is... and very rarely goes on any streaming sites such as youtube etc.

Ive seen these USB dongles most networks do where it seems to give something like a 3gig per month allowance for a tenner etc...

This i think would be ample for her. Is it also impossible to go over your allowance on pay as you go?.. i.e: once she had used the 3gig then thats it untill she "tops up"?.

Any one have any advice with these things?

Many thanks
Floodie

Should be fine i'd have thought. Never used a payg one but I'd guess it stops working once the limit is used.

172 cup TT
cool yeh was hoping that once youve used your top up of a tenner or so then thats it... ive heard some dongle horror stories if they have gone over their allowance but they surely werent pay as you go dongle deals..dunno