ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pc how much would you pay?

clio 172
ive had my pc for a while now and have detailed 6-7 cars ranging from saxo vtrs to nissan pulsars i am really enjoying seeing the results i'm getting using my pc, i was just wondering if anyone does this for a bit of cash at the weekend and how much they charge or how much people are willing to pay or have payed! are there many people out there that would be interested in my services in the daventry/northampton area?

clio 172
that would be products supplied id be happy to pc someones car for around the £100 mark depends on what needs doing and how big the car is etc

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
You should have plenty of interest from people if you do a good job & have all the products etc.

CS discounts too eh ? ;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i would only trust an expert to do mine, for the fact it's my car and more experience the better not doubting any of your skills but it's a hard market to break into!!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Rich my £100 has been waiting since last year, when it was £80 at RWS ;)

106 GTi
Steve what I quoted you was what it will be, though the unit has fallen through and the weather is shite all the time :(