ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC keeps losing Internet Connection

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, I have Virgin 50mb internet in my house, coming wirelessly from a hub. My laptop, Xbox, iPhone and iPad are always connected wirelessly. All these are constantly connected to the wifi fautlessly. Im on the iPad now and its perfect very fast and reliable. My PC (few weeks old running Windows 8) has a newish Belkin Mini USBWireless Adapter, and is connected to the same internet. Its slow, and completely loses connection 4/5 times an hour. Any idea why? Its clearly not an ISP issue, perhaps a firewall or something? Any ideas?

Thanks

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Went and bought an N600 one from PC World

Winning

2783645698.png

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I might have to try a new router as I keep losing Internet on my laptop ( a few months old, but my previous one had the same issues). My phone, ps3 and her laptop seem to stay connected though without any issues.
Using a home hub 3 if it makes any difference.