ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
8 in 3 days, blimey!!!

I'm happy with the 2 i have got in the past couple of days lol

I had 8 before i hit prestige and forgot it wipes outall challenges.. and i wanted that Animated nuke emblem so i set my KS rewards at Harrier - Chopper Gunner - Nuke and left them.

Seems to work quite well! I recorded a few of the nukes being called in and the abuse that followed "Cheater" "Noob" etc etc!

Fastest one was on highrise in domination took about 2 n a half minutes! got lucky tonight though in TDM, points were at 7400 when i called it in!

Bumder With A Buffer
treemanx...WTF were we playing 3rd person last night?!! That was horrible! Although I did get used to it after a while.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
playing sabotage yesterday afternoon. had a good couple of games. was in the same lobby for about 4/5 games and everyone went right ot the wire pretty much.

i did lol at the karachi game though. went to sudden death. I had saved up a predator strike, and harrier. as soon as we went into SD i called in harrier, got 2 kills. called in predator, got another 2 kills. then got my ac130 and as i called it in my mate killed the last guy LOL

we pwned them in about 20 seconds max. Was quality.

I had my first experiance with a super speedy opponent, not quite sure how they get that kind of hack working on the 360!

I had major issues on S&D last night! Game was all set up and was waiting for it to start and it was taking ages, then the game eventually started and the opposition had already been playing 2 rounds with no opposition!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
playing sabotage yesterday afternoon. had a good couple of games. was in the same lobby for about 4/5 games and everyone went right ot the wire pretty much.

i did lol at the karachi game though. went to sudden death. I had saved up a predator strike, and harrier. as soon as we went into SD i called in harrier, got 2 kills. called in predator, got another 2 kills. then got my ac130 and as i called it in my mate killed the last guy LOL

we pwned them in about 20 seconds max. Was quality.

LOL ace, love saving stuff.

Bumder With A Buffer
I had my first experiance with a super speedy opponent, not quite sure how they get that kind of hack working on the 360!

Its not like this one is it??

"First, make sure you have pro: marathon, lightweight and ninja. Once you get 4 kills, call in an Air Drop. Keep the canister in your hand (do not throw it). Run like hell. For whatever reason, you run twice as fast."

Fiesta ST-2
treemanx...WTF were we playing 3rd person last night?!! That was horrible! Although I did get used to it after a while.

I asked me mate if he'd tried it, he hadn't so we tried a few games. I was really getting into it actually lol. Rust was pissing me of though anyone high up has a massive advantage cos you could lie prone and use the camera to spot people without them knowing!!!

Bumder With A Buffer
I asked me mate if he'd tried it, he hadn't so we tried a few games. I was really getting into it actually lol. Rust was pissing me of though anyone high up has a massive advantage cos you could lie prone and use the camera to spot people without them knowing!!!

I got used to it after a while...That Rust level was a git. There was a guy on your team who was up there "enjay" or something. He was a cnut!

Everyone on my team was running around shouting ANUS, ANUS, ANUS constantly! I have no idea who they were!

Fiesta ST-2
I got used to it after a while...That Rust level was a git. There was a guy on your team who was up there "enjay" or something. He was a cnut!

Everyone on my team was running around shouting ANUS, ANUS, ANUS constantly! I have no idea who they were!

FLOL! nor me ANUS FTW! Yeah nothing you can do when they're high above they can see you, you cant see them, no chance unless you sneak up the ladder but they hear you do that.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ok, I now officially hate riot shields!!! Please can someone explain what the best strategy is for killing them when they are coming straight at you. I kill a few but on some levels they are just SOOO annoying, and when coupled with machine pistols or have picked up an assault rifle or LMG are REALLY tricky.

They are really annoying me!!! Any methods more than welcome!

Bus w**ker
Ok, I now officially hate riot shields!!! Please can someone explain what the best strategy is for killing them when they are coming straight at you. I kill a few but on some levels they are just SOOO annoying, and when coupled with machine pistols or have picked up an assault rifle or LMG are REALLY tricky.

Aye as Gal says just run arouind them, they're s**t slow. Or shoot their feet or if they are moving towards you their left hand side as it's exposed.

Oh my memberships expired lol.

LY R27

Throw a semtex at their shield then leg it, BOOM, job done.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Had lots of people doing the care package glitch last night on the PS3, game after game after game. In one game the other team called in around 6 or 7 emergency airdrops with hardly any kills.

Saying that i had a few good games knifing with the mini-uzi.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
But then again we had things fixed before you guys did, don't go throwing stones in that big microsoft house guys.

But then again we had things fixed before you guys did, don't go throwing stones in that big microsoft house guys.

im not at least but i thought it had already been fixed on the ps3 but ms was draging its heels over testing so it didnt break it like it did on the ps3

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Funnily enough I haven't been in one game where there has been boosters of glitchers.

Couple of lag switches maybe but that could be dodgy connection, maybe i've been lucky.

tbh i didnt have too many issues with it i just kept on plugging away i dont care about my stats though

if it got too bad i just joined in lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i've never seen any hackers on ps3 at all tbh. got almost 4 days of online play time.

Bumder With A Buffer
I havent done an update for MW2 for ages...as far as im aware they havent sorted out the PS3 stuff yet????