ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
gone of fiestecs recomendation today on using the TAR-21 stopping power with silencer, had 4 games top score on the trot this evening and a very good K/D ratio, i normally do really bad on scrapyard but i got something like 19-2 and game winning kill with a semtex, one of our guys had a care package lying in the corner next to the forklift i killed one guy trying to get it i looked around no one else so i thought what the hell threw the semtex on the wall next to the package and all of a sudden an enemy pops into my screen and bam dead lol, what a game winning kill

Not a 320d
iw4mp2010-04-2323-29-28-13.jpg

Meh im getting there. Been playing like....2 weeks.

Clio 1.2 16v
gone of fiestecs recomendation today on using the TAR-21 stopping power with silencer, had 4 games top score on the trot this evening and a very good K/D ratio, i normally do really bad on scrapyard but i got something like 19-2 and game winning kill with a semtex, one of our guys had a care package lying in the corner next to the forklift i killed one guy trying to get it i looked around no one else so i thought what the hell threw the semtex on the wall next to the package and all of a sudden an enemy pops into my screen and bam dead lol, what a game winning kill

you know you was loving the noob tubes on wasteland lol must have got first blood doing that for about 5 games on the trot. sesh tonight?

Bus w**ker
Hi Symon...like my shotgun dont ya ;) :)
PMSL I was sucking SOOO f**king bad it was unreal. Everytime I spawned I ran straight in to you lol. Ah well. If anything it forced me to go dig out my Spas class to try and pull back some dignity.

Shame the host migration is f**king w**k now "Game lobby closed" f**k OFF!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Not doing too bad today! Got my all pro challenge completed ( 2 headshots with one bullet) and my intervention stats are goin up nicely!!

Also... had an epic start to a domination round on wasteland... first blood with a 5 kill nade launcher within 10 seconds!! Done that "Omnicide" challenge!

That was an epic kill tbh!

Fabia VRS
Had a good few days on cod tbh! been sheildin with a mate on s&d and just rackin up the points :)

just got the rpg so ive been gettin a few doubles and tripples on TDM now :) good times

Bus w**ker
God this lag is f**king killing me now. Out of the 20 or so games I've had today, I've only managed about 5-6 with out "Server timeout" and then "Game lobby closed". Piece of s**t. :dapprove:

Goliath I
Nothing like taking out a camping sniper then hiding, waiting for him to return and killing him over and over and over again...

Mk2 ph1 clio
im a camping sniper atm, i run round with sniper on the PC but my reactions with the ps3 controller aint that fast yet so i have no choice lol

Still really enjoying the intervention!

Goliath I
Had this guy camping the other night on the Karachi map buy the statue.

Took him out and hid behind the statue

Everytime he kept coming back I crawled around the statue shot him in the head with a silenced weapon...

He just coming back and and back... it was epic fun tbh

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
PS3 people add me, ScottyRottyBotty

sent you a invite, what you normally play like, TDM?

honest to god the lagg has peed me off again tonight was ok just playing with fiestec but playing with you 3-4 was just a joke keep getting booted out, laggy as f@ck and everything

Mk2 ph1 clio
I like doing that with boosters.. followed two last night and got some canny abusive messages sent to me lol il take a photo of them or somethin and show you lot!

I sort of boosted off them tbh... they kep comin back and plantin tactical insertions and i kept killin em... good fun though!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
sent you a invite, what you normally play like, TDM?

honest to god the lagg has peed me off again tonight was ok just playing with fiestec but playing with you 3-4 was just a joke keep getting booted out, laggy as f@ck and everything

yeah TDM express usually.

MG ZR+ 105
Battlefield Bad Company 2 players PC

We need help populating our servers, so if you need a friendly server to play on and some good guys to play with your welcome on ours.

Various members of the clan play most nights so there will always be people about.

The name of the clan is 'BROTHERHOOD OF SPARTA'

We have 3 servers.

To find our servers search 'Brotherhood' with the capital 'B' in the server search.

We are recruiting too.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Most evenings TBF, only just got a ps3, had it on the xbox before, so getting used the the HUGE thumbsticks on the PS3

Tesla MP3 2021
Not been on for nearly a week and played a few games tonight and shock, the lag was horrific again!!

Starting to piss me off now!