ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

lag is soo bad tonight its unreal
have not bought maps yet im in no rush. as i dont like the 2 old maps anyway and the new maps dont look that good prob get it the weekend or next week but im in no rush.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
f**k the maps. it will all calm down in a few days then i will buy them.

been playing domination. had a crackign few games. the highlight was on highrise going 44-3 lulz

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've tried again twice and still error and then i turned it off and turned it on again and tried again and it worked plus it's come up for 7 downloads for the pack lol, so i guess i've paid 7 times lol, going to ring the bank tomorrow make sure i only pay for 1

Petrol Blue 182.
every one whos tried and failed to add funds/ pay for the maps, check ur bank account, ive lost 50, and my mates lost 100, s**t sony c***s

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so is there 7 files to this pack?

every file has a different number eg 83,84,85 and so on

Mountune Tractor
so is there 7 files to this pack?

every file has a different number eg 83,84,85 and so on

I think u need to download the number that is on the blue ray, just one file not 7.

Not a 320d
Got RAPED tonight, but i was using the M16, need to get myself an M4 for the pro Matches as 3 round burst sucks if you miss.

iw4mp2010-05-0523-05-29-85.jpg

LY R27
every one whos tried and failed to add funds/ pay for the maps, check ur bank account, ive lost 50, and my mates lost 100, s**t sony c**ts

Thank f**k I was attempting to put funds in the wallet with an out of date card earlier!:eek: Must have tried over 20 times and got the error message, seems fine now just downloading them at the moment.

Fabia VRS
Just had THE best convo with some ''mandem/ low life/ chav'' i couldnt stop laughing at him because he wanted to ''end me'' and he said that his job was dealing/ takin drugs Or sum ''cool'' thing like that i cant really sum up how many jokes ive just had!

but enough of that played the new maps on the most ridiculas game modes :mad: but ended up getting a 13-4 on s&d on bailout then gettin 34-7 tdm on scrap yard

so not all bad :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If u look at your disc of MW2 there's a code BLES-00683 etc.

U download terelevant one for your disc.

aye done that and downloaded the relevant code for it, i thought the 7 files was 7 different payments like 7 x £10.99?

i dont like how they've done the new maps, so the new maps are only in this Stimulus and it's totaly ramdem like sabotage and capture the flag and the new maps are not in the normal TDM??

Bumder With A Buffer
aye done that and downloaded the relevant code for it, i thought the 7 files was 7 different payments like 7 x £10.99?

i dont like how they've done the new maps, so the new maps are only in this Stimulus and it's totaly ramdem like sabotage and capture the flag and the new maps are not in the normal TDM??

Aye I thought the same as u with the 7 payments!

Managed to pay/download for it about midnight last nite but didn't play any of the new ones...too sleepy!

Just need to check my bank that I don't have multiple payments for the fucker!!!!!!

Fabia VRS
The are basically getting everyone to play all the game modes on the new maps, they do to tdm on the maps but like once every 4 years, all i seem to get is demolition and CTF ffs! i hate those game plays!

i just want tdm and s&d :(

Clio 182
When the maps first came out for the Xbox you could only play the new maps in Stimulus modes for around 24 hrs then they all appeared on in the normal games modes - i imagine the same will happen on the Playstation

Fiesta ST-2
You can download it 5 times using the same psn account if you have a few friends you can trust split the cost and download it from their ps3's

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I still had no luck this morning. Hopefully the Donkeys will have fixed the problem for when I get home.

E90
I had wondered why I was getting a shed load of points LOL

Not got the new maps yet, Only just getting into the swing of the other ones.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, mines been great so far today, been having the best games in a while gone up from 1.57 to 1.63% this afternoon

TAR-21 silenced FTW

Cup and R6
lol, mines been great so far today, been having the best games in a while gone up from 1.57 to 1.63% this afternoon

TAR-21 silenced FTW

I just looked on the leaderboards and your mid 6000th in the world overall? NERD :rasp:

Ive been "attempting" to play over the last few days, but with a millions host re-connections and constantly getting placed in games that are just about to finish, i gave up and dont want to play it ever again lol