ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Astra SRI/ Hornet
yeah that game where they were all noob tubing in ground war was ridiculous. then 1 sent me a message calling me and geordie a camper idiots. if people are playing like t***s then i will.

Tesla MP3 2021
lol just had the easiest game in the world ever, raping with the AK.

40 Kill streak aswell :)

2a73803b.jpg

be42bf16.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[YOUTUBE]gu0gTdHObYE[/YOUTUBE]

i heard a blokes voice on one of the vids on wasteland when he got the NUKE. and theres a lass on this vid

So is sandy ravage a girl then?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol i saw this a while ago.

nah he just plays on the whole not showing his face or voice.

the woman commentating really fucked with all the little boys on youtube. was mega funny.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
to be honest after hearing her , she does sound like the guy on that other vid the way she swears n talks, she must of changed the voice on the other vid?

Mk2 ph1 clio
That guys is a legend with the spas tbh! Iv seen him on the PS3 and its like he knows when your gonna pop out and just pulls the trigger... best killcams ive ever watched!

Im using his setup for the spas. took me three days to get over 1k kills with it.. just got the 100headshots with it tonight too!

Goliath I
Rage quit in a right mood earlier... playing tdm and almost every killcam the opposition were static, I think only about 2 people killed me while moving!

Tesla MP3 2021
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0D-3KjX9j-8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0D-3KjX9j-8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye +1, SR is the better player, it's awsoem how he moves round the map so much better than i will ever be. and Smoove what can i say about his comentary he is also a very good player, i'm not far behind Smoove on his skills but no where near SR

MK5 R32
That guys is a legend with the spas tbh! Iv seen him on the PS3 and its like he knows when your gonna pop out and just pulls the trigger... best killcams ive ever watched!

Im using his setup for the spas. took me three days to get over 1k kills with it.. just got the 100headshots with it tonight too!

What set-up are you using for the spas?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'd say something like:

marathon
stopping power
ninja

or possibly scavenger instead of marathon. depends on your preference.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
For the SPAS i've been using for pretty much all the way throught to 10th prestige is

marathon
stopping power
steady aim

and grip

but yesterday

i was using

marathon
stopping power
steady aim

and extra mag instead of grip, i didint fing it much difference as i only used it for a couple of games

when i use the SPAS i use it as a primary weapen not a secondry, honestly it ROCKS, some times i laught at myself cos it just rakes the kills in

that's the set up SR is using

LY R27
Anybody seen this guy before? seen a few of his videos, all pretty impressive!

[youtube]c6RhHHUqm3I&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]uyhA3K7eu_k[/youtube]

[youtube]vjEYPl4lcQc[/youtube]

Mk2 ph1 clio
What set-up are you using for the spas?

Im using ...

UMP 45 with red dot
Spas 12 with extended mags (no need for grip with steady aim tbh...)

Marathon Pro
Stopping Power pro
Steady Aim pro

Semtex + Stun grenades

Found a few techniques that work quite well for me.. Run away from your team and try to get behind them... if they see you at range you fked tbh... so you either need to find a bottle neck type area where its always going to end up being close quarters or get behind them!

Changing your direction when your running into a group.. running in the same direction gets you killed before you get your second shot fired off!

If you do get someone at distance, jump + shoot and it gets a good hit marker on them and go prone when you land to fire your second shot and finish them off (Tactical set up is awesome for this!)

Goliath I
Faced a team earlier where one guy was always using the dropshot (going prone)

In the end I was just aiming at the feet and he shoved his head into the shot lol

Clio 182
For the SPAS i've been using for pretty much all the way throught to 10th prestige is

marathon
stopping power
steady aim

and grip

but yesterday

i was using

marathon
stopping power
steady aim

and extra mag instead of grip, i didint fing it much difference as i only used it for a couple of games

when i use the SPAS i use it as a primary weapen not a secondry, honestly it ROCKS, some times i laught at myself cos it just rakes the kills in

that's the set up SR is using

Which format do you play in Geddes, HC or normal??????
I tend to play more hardcore meself

Fiesta ST-2
Im using a new PSN if anyone wants to add me TXC_BeasT
And yeah Spas owns I've taken out the whole enemy team from behind a few times as well as spawn raped lol.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Grr how annoying is it when you get an emergency airdrop and half your team steal decent packages before you get a chance to get them.

Got airdrops in back to back games and both times i lost decent packages to teammates who waited around for it to come in.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Im using a new PSN if anyone wants to add me TXC_BeasT
And yeah Spas owns I've taken out the whole enemy team from behind a few times as well as spawn raped lol.

aye just logged in and saw it, send it to my new account too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Grr how annoying is it when you get an emergency airdrop and half your team steal decent packages before you get a chance to get them.

Got airdrops in back to back games and both times i lost decent packages to teammates who waited around for it to come in.

air drops is a no no for me, i only did them for the challanges and that's it, it's just gets you killed. i just keep away from them myself