ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
  Clio 1.2 16v
Fiestec - went 10-1 s&d earlier on the largest new map. Pavelow did nowt tho :(

thought so lol, pavelows are poo on s&d cus everyone camps as soon as they see you pull it out! once got an ass clapper because i forgot to change my killstreaks, nearly got a frickin nuke! well i say nearly i mean 15-1 lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
last night with you lot i was doing ok apart from this person igame86 or something like that he was doing my absoulte nut in, he was using the SCAR silenced he was all over the place bam dead spawn dead, couldnt touch him so i left. its rare that i come up to a player like that

LY R27
last night with you lot i was doing ok apart from this person igame86 or something like that he was doing my absoulte nut in, he was using the SCAR silenced he was all over the place bam dead spawn dead, couldnt touch him so i left. its rare that i come up to a player like that

Haha thats my mate, he's pretty good! his kd is 1.84, does my nut in whenever I play against him as I can never kill him!
i'll make sure he's in our clan next time!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Haha thats my mate, he's pretty good! his kd is 1.84, does my nut in whenever I play against him as I can never kill him!
i'll make sure he's in our clan next time!

i left a lobby and he was there again in the next lobby, couldnt believe it lol. it did cross my mind if he was with someone like. I got him a few times but he got me more

Just had a couple of games there with barneyclyro i think both had superb scores on Estate normal TDM i got 23-0 and he got 22-1 or near enough the next game we came top too again

Just tried sniping for the first time. Didn't go too bad. First match, 14-3, second match 15-10... And that's when it went downhill... Next match was 3-11

It wasn't too bad though, quite enjoyed it.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Seen it mate! some awesome clips in there! im just fiddling about with my final touches on my montage and il upload and post in here asap! Im quite pleased with it.. oh and.. that "Headbangwallshot...." Was a wallbang headshot! :p i just watched in slo mo!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Need to get a capture card. I've been going about setting claymores next to people and waiting for them to move :D Got one on SnD, the guy went nuts and started sending me messages LOL

Mk2 ph1 clio
Maybe not... Song vegas wont save them with sound for some reason.. also quality is sh!t compared to what i recorded .... gona need to play with the settings to get this sorted.

Was playing S&D last night with a team of riot shielders, there were 4 of them with me and another guy. All they were doing all game was trying to trap us in corners and had no intention of winning the game!!

Bus w**ker
Thank god the Resurgence maps finally rolled to all (PSN) playlists yesterday. They work really well on FFA, just a pain in the arse trying to find where boosters are hiding ATM.

Bus w**ker
Maybe not... Song vegas wont save them with sound for some reason.. also quality is sh!t compared to what i recorded .... gona need to play with the settings to get this sorted.

Check your rendering settings in Vegas and also your project settings. Probably set wrong.

Mk2 ph1 clio

It's still processing at the moment. Also dredz, where did you find them settings to getthe max quality out of the SD Recording?

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
awsome geordie, made me laugh when you said 'callateral? or was it it...' lmao. didnt get the box but stuff like this hmmm very tempting

Clio 1.2 16v
It's still processing at the moment. Also dredz, where did you find them settings to getthe max quality out of the SD Recording?[/QUOTE]

search youtube for magisterps3 he has a tutorial for the rendering settings, if you need one for vegas 9 have a search for vegas 9 render settings, if you see a tutorial they normally have a montage so you can see the quality :rasp:

Clio 1.2 16v
tell me about it, i think im gonna do a some more search and destroy clips for me next one, got thursday night off AND Friday and Saturday to get some footage together, might have a quick blip when i get home tonight

epic montage btw mate you really are handy with an intervention

Mk2 ph1 clio
lol im gonna do more spas footage i reckon im gutted i didnt record my triple kill with it followed by a double and two singles! would have been an quality 10 seconds lol