ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
to be honest im not very good at using the UMP45 long range, the reason im using it cos i think its quicker to run and fire than using the assult rifles when using Marathon. I like to get around the map a few times get into their spawn. i really like using scavenger as you can see on that vid i ran out of ammo a few times when you get better getting long killstreaks you need more ammo, if your lucky you might pick up another weapen near you.

LY 182
Ah cool. Yeah scavenger helps. If I don't have that perk on if I'm safe to do so I'll switch to my secondary weapon and swap that with the opponent I just killed as they usually have a Scar or something. I don't find much use with the shotguns because I'm too far out of range to use em most of the time lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ah cool. Yeah scavenger helps. If I don't have that perk on if I'm safe to do so I'll switch to my secondary weapon and swap that with the opponent I just killed as they usually have a Scar or something. I don't find much use with the shotguns because I'm too far out of range to use em most of the time lol.
i was a complete noob using the SPAS shotgun, and now i think im pretty good with it. I normally use it close quaters as my primary weapen but more open maps i use as much of the map i can to gain advange to kill like boxes, shops, windows, obstacles that sort of thing

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just before mine broke I used scaveneger a lot as to get a decent kill streak or high kill/death you kinda need to.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

recorderd this yesterday, shame about mid area had abit of a death streak which peed me off esp the missle and the knife kill

Last edited by a moderator:
  LY 182

recorderd this yesterday, shame about mid area had abit of a death streak which peed me off esp the missle and the knife kill

Nice round again apart from the little deathstreak. I play similar tactics on this map, and got my first AC130 on here too. Sometimes struggle when 3 or 4 of the team are hiding in buildings, sniping etc but usually have a good game on here. Quality start lol. I had a game on Kirachi last night and 1 of the opponents was on 25 kills after 2 and a half mins was like jeeeeezz!

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on about 21:00 area, i've got Karate tonight going back now since chest is ok

Bumder With A Buffer
Too many boosters on earlier. 2 guys on opposing teams taking it in turns to try and get a nuke. f**king silly.

Although I managed to get about 15 odd kills for 3-4 deaths which should help gallys ratio's ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a TDM on wasteland. the enemy had a AC-130, 2 or 3 harriers and a attack helicopter and they still lost lol. was quit amusing

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Too many boosters on earlier. 2 guys on opposing teams taking it in turns to try and get a nuke. f**king silly.

Although I managed to get about 15 odd kills for 3-4 deaths which should help gallys ratio's ;)
Oh Hi! :eek:

Fiesta ST-2
I think scavenger is convenient, Its easy enough to swap to the secondary when you run out and then take the weapon of your next kill, like mrpants said.

LY 182
Was getting so frustrated last night. Played a few hours and almost every game at least half of the opponents team were either noob tubing or camping. I also kept finding myself on a team with really s**t players (gotta be s**t if I'm the MVP in the team lol).

Did have some bloody good fun on Wasteland with the RPG though haha! :approve:

LY R27
just had a TDM on wasteland. the enemy had a AC-130, 2 or 3 harriers and a attack helicopter and they still lost lol. was quit amusing

Haha yeah that was quite funny, the AC130 lasted about 5 secs, 3 stinger shots one after the other,I always try and take down the air support asap.

Wasn't enjoying it when I was on the other team on Highrise, you and that f**king shotgun Gedi! ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i was in that one last night on highrise iirc. i was using the spas too. got the otehr team kinda traped and just kept picking them off.

Megane DCI
Myself, JimRoeder and BarneyClyro had a few games last night and absolutley owned it! The first game I think all 3 of us got our highest kill streak reward. In one game I managed to get Pred/Harrier/Pavelow twice, owned!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
on that highrise one, i got picked off straight away on the underground bit some one was waiting for me, 9/10 there isnt. Then i had a few kills on the trot. saw you jim didnt know you were in it till i killed ya with the SPAS lol. As seb said they camped almost 3/4 of the game on one side picked 2 or 3 everytime i go into their spawn then got killed.

Megane DCI
on that highrise one, i got picked off straight away on the underground bit some one was waiting for me, 9/10 there isnt. Then i had a few kills on the trot. saw you jim didnt know you were in it till i killed ya with the SPAS lol. As seb said they camped almost 3/4 of the game on one side picked 2 or 3 everytime i go into their spawn then got killed.

Which game was this!? Can you remember that highrise one the other day when there entire team was noob tubing/one man armying. I was raging!!! As were you, I noticed at the end you'd left haha!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Which game was this!? Can you remember that highrise one the other day when there entire team was noob tubing/one man armying. I was raging!!! As were you, I noticed at the end you'd left haha!
this was last night this one, Aye i remeber i think one guy was tubing then i joined in cos i was sick and everyone else joined in. I leave lobby if i get sick of something, bad connection, tubing. if i had my im on fire account on i havent got a noob tube class set up thats prob why i left dont want to ruin my K/D ratio

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
on that highrise i got the final kill cam and got this emblem:

wanted this one for ages! :D

Emblem-motorcycle.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
I f**king hate Highrise..when knobs scope you from across the map at the start...they aint even aiming just spraying bullets. Thats if you try and go out via the windows of course.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I hate highrise too. one sides better than the other to get out without dying by Sniper fire. If not i just go for the stairs and go straight into their spawn

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was on quarry, got to my chopper i decided to give this another go lol. so i got 2-3 kills and got shot down within 1/4 of its time up and later on the game i was one away from the chopper again i was reloading almost infront of the guy i was so peed off

LY 182
Just had a cheeky couple TDM's on my lunch break. (Live down the road, hello COD addiction lol). I swear since I confirmed what a nube tube was it's happening all the time. I'll get a couple kills, get 1 away from my reward then have a quick look round before I know it some git has tubed me.

Seems to take me a few games to get into the swing too, might start off playing a couple games of FFA just to warm up haha.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Tip on highrise if your the first through the window at the start you won't get sniped. Try to shoot it just before and before ya know it your in there spawn with that sniper. BOOM get that b**ch.

Best tactic for high rise I think is get a stealthy class (silenced UMP45, Marathon Pro, Cold Blooded Pro, Ninja Pro is my choice) and run straight down the bottom into their spawn. You usually meet someone along the way for a nice easy kill and then once your in you can take out the noob snipers!

LY 182
Definitely need to refine my tactics on Highrise. End up running around like a man man and often don't make double figures with my kills lol! :star:

14-1 on Wasteland S&D using UMP, Marathon, lightweight, commando lol. Killed the entire team twice - they were not happy!

Was abused heavily by the snipers afterwards!

Nothing at the mo :(
Right who's up for a proper group together session tonight on PS3 *no xbox lamers lol*

Il be on from 7ish onwards up to midnight.. Misses is away so dont have to waste her crappy TV lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Right who's up for a proper group together session tonight on PS3 *no xbox lamers lol*

Il be on from 7ish onwards up to midnight.. Misses is away so dont have to waste her crappy TV lol

got Karate tonight, so i'll be ready about 21:00 area. I'll be up for a few untill i feel tired

Bumder With A Buffer
Tried to play last night but was full of those f**king stand in one place with one man army and danger close, noob tubing c***s. On the Rundwn map at the back end with the jeeps/cows..3 of them standing behind the crates all doing the same thing.

Gay f***s

Nothing at the mo :(
Think im gonna have to buy some playstation points tonight and buy them map packs lol.. still not got em lol

OR

They not worth the money?

LY 182
Had an annoying game on Afghan last night. There was a group of 4 mates on 1 of the teams and they totally blocked off the bunker thingy at both ends. Couldn't even send an RPG in there cos they were hiding behind rocks, in the grass, etc. One of them was 29-2 I think so they were good but bloody annoying tactics!