ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

I will be on later liam...was falling asleep earlier and waiting call from dealers to go pick 200 up.

I was playing shite earlier...other than that AT4HS triple on Storm

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i will be on tonight, wasn't on long night was getting tired. i'll be on next 30 mins or so getting dinner now

Clio 1.2 16v
had a massive huge headache last night sorry boys, feelin a huge sesh tonight after work. if all goes well i'l be back at half 10

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
gotten a MULTI-KILL with a SPAS early on with aly and liam, was amazing really chuffed. first one ever with a SPAS

Fiesta ST-2
360?

you won't ever beat my no scope triangle triangle ladderstall 720 wallbang quad feed bulletless :hail:

What I did was throw it of the roof on highrise, 360 no scoped 4 people into last stand, then the flash killed em all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Eating atm, be on shortly.

Sent from my f**king laptop like the majority of people who don't like to show off the fact that they have a smartphone.

:eek:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I don't have a gf anymore Geddes, thanks for pointing that out and pushing me back into the slumps of post break up depression.

Bet you feel bad now.

Paul, FU.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I was once got a triple collateral no scope (wasn't using steady aim btw) with my red tiger m9. Turns out it was a triple headshot I got whilst playing blind folded as my gf talked me through what was going on screen. Guess that would have been impressive if it was a 720 wall bang into a claymore that set off a c4 for the headshot?

Oh yeah, got my fal camo on the m9 cos of it. So happy! Yes mate!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I am, on Ground War Headquarters, I nearly jizzed and so did my team mates watching as I was one of two left alive.

A multi kill is 4 or more in quick succession, 7 people killed in quick succession with a Spas is unlikely, even the time it takes the pump another shell in 7 times would be too long never mind aiming and killing 7 people lol. Can't play Ground War on HQ btw :eek:

I'm going on now.

p.s Gedi I'm still upset...

Mk2 ph1 clio
I am, on Ground War Headquarters, I nearly jizzed and so did my team mates watching as I was one of two left alive.

lol At least make the lie more convincing. Growundwar has two playlists ... TDM and Domination :)

I won't be on MW2 tonight tbh, Had my fill for a while i reckon! I Can only take so many hit markers!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Must be.. no way can my nades/RPG get hitmarkers after hitting them directly and one of their tubes lands miles away and kills me instantly.

Might update BLOPS and go back to that til BF3 tbh.

Clio RS 182
A multi kill is 4 or more in quick succession, 7 people killed in quick succession with a Spas is unlikely, even the time it takes the pump another shell in 7 times would be too long never mind aiming and killing 7 people lol. Can't play Ground War on HQ btw :eek:

I'm going on now.

p.s Gedi I'm still upset...

My bad, it wasn't even ground war, was just HQ, it has been a while since I played :eek:. but I think you will find it is possible to kill that many people in quick succession with a spas as long as you hip fire, and it may not of counted as a 7 kill multi kill, It just flashed up multi kill and I wiped out about 7 of them in a room within a few seconds.

You lot obviously still won't believe me, so just type it up on you tube, there are a few spas vids killing alot of people in quick succession. Its not necessarily skill, mainly luck!